UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

News from SDCC 2010

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm tempted to be bummed, but I'm also sighing a bit of relief for the spacing of the releases... at this point, my wallet has me more bummed than anything else, because I know I'm going to be buying more Minimates in the coming year than food :P

Am I the only one bummed out about seeing the other Universal Monsters sets, knowing that they won't be released for another year or two? We see some of those now, but won't own them until fall of 2012 (assuming they get released). That stinks.

I do wonder about that myself on why they have the Universal Monster sets spread out so far in terms of releases.

They seem like something you'd at best spread out in a year, not a few years.

Now if it became a Minimate Horror/Monster series kinda like Movie Maniacs back in the day and we got Minimates based off stuff like Friday the 13th, Hellraiser, Nightmare on Elm Street, etc...

They should just release them all at once! PROFIT!!!

All I really care about is getting Gillman, the Invisible Man, Frankenstein monster, and the Mummy. Dracula is alright, never liked the character but the mate is looking pretty good. Forget Wolfman, hate the movies(original/remake) and the minimate version looks incredibly weird.

Sweet AOA sets.

So first set PX Exclusive is

Weapon X

Jean Grey

Apocalyspe

Dark Beast

Then AFX Exclusive

Magneto

Rogue

Sunfire

Cyclops

SWEET SWEET lineups. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Though Jean's top looks sort of weird...

This would be a great time to bring in Sinister, FINALLY at least.

They should just release them all at once! PROFIT!!!

That would be Awesome if I wasn't such a broke bastich ;)

Just in case anyone (MOC, i'm looking in your general direction) wants to hassle the panel about the the validity / relevance of releasing certain classic villains as MiniMates, here's this months cover to Avengers #3.

post-2737-1279972846_thumb.jpg

Since i'm not attending this year, would someone mind asking what are other vehicles they have planned. Also whats left for GB.

Congoers .............

..... if there is anybody willing to buy Aaron,Cappy & Myself more beer tonight we will be at The Dublin Square.... 7ish.

Look out for the handsome guy with the Butt Marley T-shirt selling Battle Beasts for more beer....... he be me!

Strangely enough ....Cappy wears a badge which says 'Cappy' ......I think it's to remind him who he is! :(

Since i'm not attending this year, would someone mind asking what are other vehicles they have planned. Also whats left for GB.

I thought, at one time, that it was said in one of the Q&A's (about the time that wave TRU4 was revealed and questions about another Janine, Nanny Janosz and other wish list chacters were being thrown around)) that we'd seen about everything for GB for the year - which is disappointing considering I still want to see the Ecto-1 (but the answer to that is always that they have no rights to vehicles in the license).

Perhaps if the DeLorean and the T2-tank-thing do well, it will be more persuasive for a GB vehicle

So, does anyone that is at the con want to pick me up some of the promos?

:D

Also, ask the panel about the possibility of a M.A.X. motorcycle.

My Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider wants to ride in style.

And I'm still waiting for BHM to drive to my house.

Edited by Docholliday666

So, does anyone that is at the con want to pick me up some of the promos?

:D

Also, ask the panel about the possibility of a M.A.X. motorcycle.

My Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider wants to ride in style.

And I'm still waiting for BHM to drive to my house.

It would be greatly apprecaited :D

That gold Battle Beast looks pretty great. It looks way better than the C2E2 one. I know these will probably be in high demand, but if anyone can snag one for me I can offer a wave 28 Deadpool, money, and about 3 kilos of uncut cocaine.

Just wondering, anyone done an in depth review of the X-Force or the 90's X-Men exclusives? I really don't know if I want those sets, so I've been waiting for some reviews.

So the minimate panel should have ended about 15 minutes ago. Hopefully one of our attending forum members will let us know what went down here soon!

Yeah we need some answers! haha And hopefully they announced wave 38!!! FF wave PLEASE!!!

So the minimate panel should have ended about 15 minutes ago. Hopefully one of our attending forum members will let us know what went down here soon!

Yeah we need some answers! haha And hopefully they announced wave 38!!! FF wave PLEASE!!!

The front page of AFI so far lists....

Thor & Captain America Movie Mates coming.

Daredevil as a Bad Guy

Looking at doing The Real Ghostbusters Animated

Possible Villians down the line in M.A.X.