UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Are you waiting on an answer from DST's Customer Service?

So, I just got in my B&W Creature and Wolf man set from TRU.com, awesome :thumbsup:

Opened it up to find that Wolf man's pants are not in B&W, but the color version, not awesome :down:

Now I will have the wonderful fun time of trying to get a new part from DST, wish me luck :rolleyes:

BS

I picked up an extra set for parts, If you want to "trade pants" :teehee: let me know!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I just got in my B&W Creature and Wolf man set from TRU.com, awesome :thumbsup:

Opened it up to find that Wolf man's pants are not in B&W, but the color version, not awesome :down:

Now I will have the wonderful fun time of trying to get a new part from DST, wish me luck :rolleyes:

BS

I picked up an extra set for parts, If you want to "trade pants" :teehee: let me know!

PM sent! :thumbsup:

BS

• 2 months later...

I actually got a fairly prompt reply (and over the holiday period no less) about my missing AoA Magneto Shoulder pads . . .

Alas - the answer was 'no'.

Still, at least i know now. Beats waiting for a response.

• 2 months later...

I actually got a fairly prompt reply (and over the holiday period no less) about my missing AoA Magneto Shoulder pads . . .

Alas - the answer was 'no'.

Still, at least i know now. Beats waiting for a response.

Sorry for the necro, but just wanted to say that I got a response from DST in 24 hours in regards to my missing hammer from the Thor/Destroyer 2 pack. New hammer is on the way!