The New Xbox 360 Slim

4164vZjsghL._AA300_.jpg

Features:

250GB Hard Drive

Built in Wifi

New 'slim' design

Quieter that original 360's

touch sensitive buttons

This comes out Friday in the UK but already came out in the US last month so did or is anyone getting one? I am I have an old stlye 360 that RROD'd twice plus my 20GB HD has run out of free space so I convinced myself I needed the upgrade I pre-ordered the console and it's been dispatched so any day now and it will be mine :biggrin:

It's definitely on my Christmas list, after my flatscreen tv wish. I'm currently borrowing a buddies wireless adapter to stay Live, but have been watching Netflix lately and not playing much.

4164vZjsghL._AA300_.jpg

Features:

250GB Hard Drive

Built in Wifi

New 'slim' design

Quieter that original 360's

touch sensitive buttons

This comes out Friday in the UK but already came out in the US last month so did or is anyone getting one? I am I have an old stlye 360 that RROD'd twice plus my 20GB HD has run out of free space so I convinced myself I needed the upgrade I pre-ordered the console and it's been dispatched so any day now and it will be mine :biggrin:

I have one. It's great. Super quiet.

I don't know if most of you know but I work at a video game store and I've had 3 problems with the new ones already. One of our employees bought it and within 3 days it basically red ringed on him. I know its not the red ring anymore but it was the same problem. Another customer called me within hours of purchasing another and it didn't read any of his games. The third person said theirs would freeze up after half hour and games would stop working. I don't know about you guys but I'd surely wait for them. I want one badly but I don't want one that is shiny...I want one with a matte finish cause I don't like fingerprints on my stuff. I know I'm anal retentive when it comes to this stuff. Just figured I'd share the info with you guys.

I heard the new one plays blu-ray instead of that flop hddvd. Any clarity from anyone?

Sony owns blu-ray, why would they let M$ put it in the 360?

uh....for an obscene amount of money...lol.

Sony & Microsoft work together on 80% of things, they only compete in console sales. While Microsoft WAS getting into the BluRay biz they decided to change direction to digital download...

So no, these don't play BluRays or HDDVDs