UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

X3 prototypes

hulk197

Neither of those members are lost to us,both have lurked in the last week, they just don't communicate any more.......leastways not with me.

Protos aren't really my stuff but those are cute ,are the packages prototype as well?

In general ,I'm at a loss as to how DST can apply pressure on anyone who has items that were bought legitimately in good faith. If stuff has been stolen & the theft has been reported to the police then that is obviously fair enough but should we all send our promos back that we've been 'given'????? I've also never seen any 'official retailers' only' promos for sale on ebay either :rolleyes:

If your watching/listening DST, then if I were you I'd take far more interest in where all the baldymates are coming from than worrying about a few bits of poorly painted Minimates being sold on ebay.....

& I don't mean the 'Spiderman Friends & Foes' set . <_<

Man, those are awesome. Didn't we just go through a whole spiel where we lost 2 members over prototypes? :(

what?? where was this bit abut losing members over prototypes?

on topic....those are some nice pics and a nice find to whichever member they do belong to

Jeff of the Miniacs

Neither of those members are lost to us,both have lurked in the last week, they just don't communicate any more.......

Oh im not lost, just misplaced and troubled.

I still exist, and shockingly Rad even saw me in the flesh not long back.

As Rad has stated on my behalf, when the time is right, ill make everything right with people

On topic, those test shots are pretty cool

As Rad has stated on my behalf, when the time is right, ill make everything right with people.

"I like that part" [/Zoro]

I still exist, and shockingly Rad even saw me in the flesh not long back.

It's true. We had beers. Ady even managed to get away with not paying for a round. Spawny git! :D

Did he have his hat? :P

I'm glad you're back-ish Ady!

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

• 2 weeks later...

The figures are molded in a silver / grey swirly plastic. I'm thinking with a good Silver Surfer face decal and some Kirby crackle, these would make great custom Surfers. The boards are identical to the production surfboard, except for the plastic color. The green one still has a piece that was not cut from the mold, or whatever that is.

P1010050_editedSmall.jpg

P1010044_editedSmall.jpg

P1010045_editedSmall.jpg

P1010048_editedSmall.jpg

P1010046_editedSmall.jpg

Totally missed this thread!

Very nice find guys, I'm a bit jealous of those silver surfer test shots!

Nice to see you around Ady, Damn you guys for having beer without me! ( so what If I live 8k miles away!)

T.

p.s. Ady, Will I ever see that Dalek you promised me? ;)