UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Predators

minivenom

Well, I just got home from seeing Predators, and though I've read a lot of crummy reviews about it, I actually quite enjoyed it. I'll not post any spoilers or anything, but if you're a fan of the Predator franchise, I think it's worth a look.

Maybe after a week or so, we can start posting spoilers, but in the meantime, if you've seen it, I'd like to know how you feel about it.

The first is still the best to me, but I felt that Predators was worthy of the franchise.

I caught it today also and liked it quite a bit. I actually haven't come across any bad reviews for it yet. Everything that I have read has been pretty much positive. My only small gripe I had was the pacing at times was so slow. Otherwise I think it was well done and blows away the lousy Aliens vs Predator movies. I hope that the sequel to this movie happens soon and is done by the same people (Rodriguez and Antal). I don't want to wait as long as we had to for this movie to finally get made.

I saw it last night. It was alright, not the best of the bunch, but alright. I agree with the pacing comments that Crippler mentionned but what really bugged me was the heavy recycling of stuff from the first movie. Watch it and you'll understand. And if this movie was to be a "reboot" of the franchise, why was the premise / outcome of the first Predator movie mentionned in this movie? Strange. Anywho, check it out and decide for yourselves.

From The reviews I have seen/read its supposed to be a direct follow on from the first movie so kinda ignores everything else. Again from what I've read its a ok movie you get exactly what you expect so to be honest I'm looking forward to it.

I am going with my bro tonight to the late show after I get off of work and that coupled with the fact that work sucks is making day already seem to drag! <_<

I am excited to just go see a movie and enjoy it simply to enjoy it.

went and saw it tonight -great movie all and all there are always things that could have been done better but the glass half full its a great reboot and part 2 after the last few movies i walked in with not so high expectations and walked out feeling very satisfied the movie has a little of everything you want to see in a predator movie!!

the review is on my blog if you want it a bit more fleshed out. I think the pacing needed work, a bit more back story wouldve been great, but overall there were more positives than negatives. It works as a sequel to Predator and ditches AVP and AVPR.

As with all things nowadays, I must wait for the DVD. :(

i feel your pain ,luckily its 2 for 1 on wednesdays here ,been looking forward to this our local odeon had an arnie season on not long ago so got to see the original on the big screen FANTASTIC!

Saw the movie a couple days with a couple of friends. A'ight movie, I guess. Boring scenes are BORING, but badass scenes are badass. I'd give it a 3.5/5. Its worth a watch... :happy:

I purposefullt waited until this weekend to see it. My youngest son wanted to go along with me and he couldn't last weekend, so we are making it a trip for my birthday. I am excited to finally see it.