UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Stupid USPS

Chazwinski

OK, so I ordered a minimate and figured it would come today but it didn't. So I checked the USPS tracking website and it says that they tried to deliver it today (they didn't. I was here all day.) but couldn't and that they left me a notice (they didn't. they did leave some junk mail, though).

Should I go to the post office with my tracking number tomorrow or should I wait to see if it shows up?

My mind makes up all sorts of weird scenarios. After all, I have to deal with this same postman all the time. He isn't the friendliest guy in the world and don't want him to "accidently" make any more mistakes. I seem to remember a package last year that never showed. No telling what loot of mine people end up with.

If it isn't delivered tomorrow, call the PO (the delivery section, specifically) & tell them all of this. If they attempt a delivery, they must leave a notice.

Not that this necessarily is what happened, but our substitute carrier has marked them as "delivered" before leaving the PO (which is a no-no), then consequently became lazy/ran out of time/excuse-of-your-choosing & did not deliver the package. He did this pretty frequently, but was busted because one of them that was marked as "delivered" was still in his truck when he returned to the PO. (On top of this, the time of delivery occured while he was still loading his truck at the PO before heading out to the route -- so no way he could have delivered it.)

Our sub is a seriously lazy individual -- yet our regular carrier is so insanely awesome I could cry.

EDIT: If you can't call, stop in tomorrow before close. Don't just bring your tracking #, also bring in a print-out of the USPS web page showing all the info.

Edited by homestar17