UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

SDCC 2010 Promos revealed

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anything distinguishing these from previous exclusives (apart from the bag)? I think I've got the blue SDCC and Ghostbusters promo, but they are in storage at the moment.

Edited by karamazov80

So does this mean no Battle Beast promo?

I also wonder if we're going to see all the previous translucent Minimates (red, orange & green) be re-issued along with blue?

Edited by boyd

I think it means they're not previewing it and saving the big surprise for the con.

Maybe a different Battle Beast creature? Or better yet, more of those guys with the sunglasses and cargo shorts!

I think it means they're not previewing it and saving the big surprise for the con.

Maybe a different Battle Beast creature? Or better yet, more of those guys with the sunglasses and cargo shorts!

Now that you mention it, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Battle Beast in sunglasses & cargo shorts.

Edited by boyd

I'm looking at the GB one now and it's a 256th anniversary version while this is a straight logo (much nicer).

If you look at the MMDB, the blue version is about the same. I think we'll have to see them side-by-side to really know.

You're posting from the year 2240? Are we using jet packs to get to work yet?

Now that you mention it, I wouldn't be surprised to see a Battle Beast in sunglasses & cargo shorts.

It would have to be translucent though.

I'm looking at the GB one now and it's a 256th anniversary version while this is a straight logo (much nicer).

If you look at the MMDB, the blue version is about the same. I think we'll have to see them side-by-side to really know.

You're posting from the year 2240? Are we using jet packs to get to work yet?

We're using the Delorean bhm stole yesterday from some kid in his front yard.

hmmm so far its not a big loss since i have the previous releases of both of this. although i would like a blue one just 'cause it says 2010. itd nice for someone to pick one up for me< if wanted i have some of last years promos(except th red AFX torso and the ghostbusters).

After a moment of annoyance, I'm good with my old 25th GB promo I think. Not that I'd kick one of the new ones out of bed, I just don't feel like I absolutely need it. And I've had a blue transparent in my 'want' list for ages, so anything that gets more of them into the trade market is fine by me :)

Edited by battlecat

SDCC Giveaways

The big question for me is, since I posted the news will anyone pick some up for me? :P

Not that I'm trying to hi-jack your thread, Bro, but could someone pick one of the translucent blue ones for me as well? I'd really appreciate it! :)

• 2 weeks later...