UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for giving the sewer dioramas a chance to shine. :)

No problem Luke, they photographed beautifully. Honestly to my eyes it looks like the sewer fan is actually there and not printed.

I really think you should make many more of these dioramas as I cannot believe anyone who wouldn't buy these.

I've had to hold off for now due to lack of funding :(

Anyway as a Booster Gold fan I look forward to seeing where this goes. Will you follow more of the direction taken in the now sadly cancelled (CURSE YOU DCNU! Did we REALLY need about 20 Bat books and none to focus on the far more interesting developments and un-answered questions in the BG series?! Booster > Batman!) 07 - 11 series or the more commonly known glory hog angle?

I've had to hold off for now due to lack of funding :(

Anyway as a Booster Gold fan I look forward to seeing where this goes. Will you follow more of the direction taken in the now sadly cancelled (CURSE YOU DCNU! Did we REALLY need about 20 Bat books and none to focus on the far more interesting developments and un-answered questions in the BG series?! Booster > Batman!) 07 - 11 series or the more commonly known glory hog angle?

In regards to Booster I loved his recent series and love the character's many traits. As for his Minimate Theatre counterpart, expect more of the modern Booster as opposed to the old, however he will be very into social media and marketing.

Unless the DCNu has now affected Mnimate Theatre....

Updated 11/7/11 - #101: Off the Wagon

After the events of Fear Itself, Tony Stark is off the wagon again and driving the Avengers crazy.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-theatre/minimate-theatre-101-off-the-wagon/

Just read #101 and I totally believe that last panel is what happened.

Great stuff.

Hahah thanks Geohound. When you really think about it the DCnU is pretty much Stark's heaven. single heroes and loose heroines.