UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 4/18/11 - #67: Too Cool for School

Cyclops must not deal with Cannonball as his X-Force ways disrupt class.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-theatre/minimate-theatre-67-too-cool-for-school/

'You Smell of Sin' - bah ha ha ha - gold!

Updated 5/2/11 - #69: Caught Between 2 (X)Forces

Warpath must chose which X-Force he truly belongs with. Cable's or Wolverine's.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-theatre/minimate-theatre-69-caught-between-2-x-forces/

'an animorph who wasn't a whore' - Dude - you are fast making Rahne my fave character. Very funny stuff :thumbsup:

Updated 4/18/11 - #67: Too Cool for School

Cyclops must not deal with Cannonball as his X-Force ways disrupt class.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-theatre/minimate-theatre-67-too-cool-for-school/

'You Smell of Sin' - bah ha ha ha - gold!

Updated 5/2/11 - #69: Caught Between 2 (X)Forces

Warpath must chose which X-Force he truly belongs with. Cable's or Wolverine's.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-theatre/minimate-theatre-69-caught-between-2-x-forces/

'an animorph who wasn't a whore' - Dude - you are fast making Rahne my fave character. Very funny stuff :thumbsup:

Glad you enjoyed Nessex. The New Mutants were originally planned for a one strip only but they are essentially becoming my favorites. I'm glad your enjoying them.

BTW I always thought Feral was just created to have a more ferocious and sluttier Rahne so their dialogue is just natural to me.

Very cool comic Dave. Some times the less said the better.:thumbsup: You know, technically that strip could go on and on and on and on and on...:wacko:. Uh oh, I've gone cross eyed thinking about the space time continuum.

Very cool comic Dave. Some times the less said the better.:thumbsup: You know, technically that strip could go on and on and on and on and on...:wacko:. Uh oh, I've gone cross eyed thinking about the space time continuum.

I almost named the strip Time Loop because of it but I figured it would be obvious enough. Glad you enjoyed it. I loved doing a silent one.

I think the best part is that Doc runs over Clint Eastwood, instead of the established pattern of Kirk doing it.

I'm glad you noticed it. Doc Brown's part is the only one that does not follow the pattern. He's also about to blast Biff before Kirk shows, everyone else was hanging out. Just a little foreshadowing that Old West Doc is kind of a bad ass.

Very good use of Mr. T. Great writing on this one this one Dave. I could actually hear Mr.T in my mind as I read those word balloons. He was such an icon of the 80's. Keep up the good work. :mrt:

Edited by MINI_MYTE

Very good use of Mr. T. Great writing on this one this one Dave. I could actually hear Mr.T in my mind as I read those word balloons. He was such an icon of the 80's. Keep up the good work. :mrt:

Thanks bud, glad you enjoyed it. Mr. T has been a favorite of mine since I was 2. Love that guy.

Thanks everyone for the praise. I think Mr. T just makes everything better.

Bob as for the new Fantastic Four, we'll get back to them rather soon. If you notice there seems to be a bit of gathering of groups going on. I'm sure you'll enjoy next Monday's 75th issue spectacular as Bob and Wade make some interesting decisions.