UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 10/18/10:

Sorry this is late but it was a big one to make. We have been building to the grand finale and now at Sulu's party we learn about the Real Moment in Time. You'll never look at Peter Parker the same way.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...moment-in-time/

As always feel free to leave comments and questions.

That was truly a joy to read. And also slightly painful. :D

Thanks Luke. It was a long build but this was what I was heading towards. Hopefully everyone liked the multipart tale and larger issues as I have a massive storyline that will conclude the year.

But first we celebrate Halloween next week by going Thrice weekly for one week only!

One of your best episodes so far! Great work and I love how you built your own continuity! LIKE

Thanks Bob. I'm really trying to work on my writing and improve it every issue.

Regarding the continuity, it is there for all the issues and a lot more is tired together than people are aware. It's all coming to a head in November.

Dave

As always nice additions to the strip. I like the ongoing storyline. I will however warn you. Pic Fics are habit forming to the point you start looking at doll house furniture and polly pocket sets, thinking hey I could use that for a background, table, fridge....etc. Even worse you may start carrying a minimate around with you when you go shopping for scale comparisons.... :)

seriously though, really glad you are doing this it is good for the verse and the hobby keep up the great work

moc847

MOC: Thnaks for the compliments. My goal actually with MT is to keep it simple as far as background and objects go. Idf I treat it like a newspaper strip with a blank background it'll hopefully keep things form getting out of control. I've already stopped my wife from making stuff for me. I know once I open those doors things will get to complicated and I want to make sure I keep hitting my weekly mark.

Jeff: Thanks for the kind words. I'm glad people are enjoying these.

Updated 10/25/10 - #39: The Undead who Saluted the Flag

In celebration of Halloween we are publishing not one, not two, but THREE issues this week. So be sure to check back on Wed and Fri for the continuation of the Tales from the Ghost Rider Trilogy.

First however marvel at the chilling tale of "The Undead who Saluted the Flag!"

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...luted-the-flag/

As always feel free to leave comments and questions.

Updated 10/29/10 - #41: Conflicting Tales

We wrap up our Ghost Rider Trilogy with two conflicting tales. It seems not everyone is in the Halloween spirit.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...flicting-tales/

Thanks to everyone who checked out all 3 installments this week. We go back to weekly this Monday.