UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Updated 10/4/10:

The Scarlet Spider and Spider-Girl join the other guests in some mingling at Sulu's housewarming party. Hope you enjoy as this is one of my personal favorites I've written in the past month.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...t-case-de-sulu/

As always feel free to leave comments and questions.

MINI MYTE & Bob Harris: Thanks for the compliments. Glad you like the humor. This strip I was trying to channel the Muppet Show Ballroom dancing where it was a bunch of quick conversation jokes.

buttheadsmate: Why the hate on the Yellow Minimate?

buttheadsmate: Why the hate on the Yellow Minimate?

Minimate envy

That's what I thought but I was never sure how rare the yellow mate was. PICARD who moderated the old AA board and collectors club sent that to me like 7 years ago.

Updated 8/17/10:

Spider-Man returns to Minimate Theatre and takes a stroll that leads him to things he'd rather not see.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...-a-wallcrawler/

Ahhhhh i needed that today! :)

Updated 8/17/10:

Spider-Man returns to Minimate Theatre and takes a stroll that leads him to things he'd rather not see.

Glad you enjoyed. Spending hours on writing, photographing, photoshoping and posting is oworrth it to entertain someone and bring them some happiness.

Love the new Spider-Man strip, especially the jibs at Spider-Man 2099. I loved that comic, but I always thought that was a random name for a guy. Miguel O'Hara...seriously?

"Nobody likes the DCU!" :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Updated 8/17/10:

Glad you enjoyed. Spending hours on writing, photographing, photoshoping and posting is oworrth it to entertain someone and bring them some happiness.

Love the new Spider-Man strip, especially the jibs at Spider-Man 2099. I loved that comic, but I always thought that was a random name for a guy. Miguel O'Hara...seriously?

Actually that strip is almost 2 months old now but glad you enjoyed it. I loved Spidey 2099 a lot but never understood why they played down Miggy being Mexican and Irish. I know they did a lot of Mexican stories due to the big role his mom played int he book but the irish aspects were down played. Then again it was more important who his Dad was when it was revealed rather than his ethnicity.

I have an Irish last name and I married an Italian woman and I know Gissepi McDonald would sopund weird.

Weird, for some reason it popped up as a new strip for me. Sorry about that! Either way, it was hilarious!

Actually that strip is almost 2 months old now but glad you enjoyed it. I loved Spidey 2099 a lot but never understood why they played down Miggy being Mexican and Irish. I know they did a lot of Mexican stories due to the big role his mom played int he book but the irish aspects were down played. Then again it was more important who his Dad was when it was revealed rather than his ethnicity.

I have an Irish last name and I married an Italian woman and I know Gissepi McDonald would sopund weird.

Weird, for some reason it popped up as a new strip for me. Sorry about that! Either way, it was hilarious!

No apologies needed, it was new for you! Glad you enjoyed it. Keep an eye out for next week's issue as this thread is going to be picked up again.

Is there any real difference in taste between regualr lemonade and the pink version? I've yet to really find any difference.

Honestly pink lemonade contains estrogen hence the change of color.

Is there any real difference in taste between regualr lemonade and the pink version? I've yet to really find any difference.

Honestly pink lemonade contains estrogen hence the change of color.

Poor Spidey, May just doesn't understand what a good father she has!