UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The 17th of August...? Are you from the future :O?!

Great job on the comics. And Spidey is just jealous GL released a FAR better story line in 07 (Sinestro Corp vs One More Day; the latter making me lose interest in Spidey while the former helping to solidify my interest in GL :P).

Out of interest, what inspires you to make these comics?

Updated 8/17/10:

Spider-Man returns to Minimate Theatre and takes a stroll that leads him to things he'd rather not see.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...-a-wallcrawler/

As always feel free to leave comments and questions.

LOL! Most excellent! :lol:

Thanks Gramps for the feedback.

The 17th of August...? Are you from the future :O?!

Great job on the comics. And Spidey is just jealous GL released a FAR better story line in 07 (Sinestro Corp vs One More Day; the latter making me lose interest in Spidey while the former helping to solidify my interest in GL :P).

Out of interest, what inspires you to make these comics?

What inspires me? Well the reason I make these in the first place is I've always wanted to make comics but can not draw well so I decided to take pictures of toys to help me out.

As for the storylines and actual strips, well anything. I constantly have an inner monologue in my head and more often than not I run these crazy conversations by these characters over and over until I write them down.

As for the specifics of who is in them it may be what new mates I've just got, what mates work well together and of course when they develop their own personalities they write themselves. I always thought that was a writers bs response but to be honest all I need to do is put the Silver Surfer in a situation and it just flows onto the paper.

I am actually a months ahead so in the coming weeks you'll see things from the end of July that influenced storylines. I just finished writing the Halloween specials, so hopefully you guys will keep enjoying them as I am really getting into doing this again.

As for the GL Spidey conflict that was actually a pick up from an old strip I have yet to put on the site. Trust me you have not seen the last of the GL/Spidey conflict.

Edited by DaveOMac

Fun reads as always. Keep 'em comin'.

Thanks MINI MYTE. I've gotten pretty far in writing the scripts, plotted out even further and still ahead on the photographs so this will definitely be keeping it's weekly schedule and may just burst into the week on certain occasions.

I REALLY like that episode! 'Wade Wilson's Purple Perspective'? Awesome!

Thanks, by the way, I am super jealous by your avatar, my Deadpool came with two normal faces and I always wanted that mask. The story continues next week and we will finally see Bob!

Thanks for the comments Luke and Northraider. This one went through some last minute rewrites as I was not happy with it but I think it turned out better than I expected. Next week starts up a month long storyline so I hope everyone enjoys what's coming.