UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate Theatre - Updated Every Monday - 2/17/14

Minimate Theatre #234: Parker Family Relations

Ben warns May about Peter's "odd" behavior.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/Posts/Minimate-Theatre-234-Parker-Family-Relations

Original:

Hey friends. I haven't written on here in forever and in fact I haven't been on many minimate sites in forever.

However for those of you who used to be on the old Art Asylum message boards, back when the collector's club was launched and then died. I used to post my minimate comic all the time.

I have recently relaunched my site, crimsonmonkey.com and just released the first of (hopefully) many new minimate strips.

For all of those that used to read them and more than likely new readers please check the link out below. I also appreciate any comments.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-theatre/

Hopefully I'll be active around here too.

Cheers,
DaveOMac

Edited by DaveOMac

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

man do I love minimate comics...glad to have you back.

moc847

Praise indeed from someone whose own comics are pretty amazing !

Nice stuff DaveOmac ,I'm the talentless member who is in awe of all those members with talent ....people like yourself.

......you might want to look again at your thread title ;)

This is hilariously inspiring stuff! Haven't come across your old strips yet so the little backgrounders are a cool bonus. And I've always wanted to see a Zombies/Big Hunka Meat crossover :P

Well done! B)

Thank you everyone for the kind words and especially for making the front page on minimates headquarters. Cappy good to see you around still I remember you from the AA board days.

I just want everyone to know that due to the response I'm going to do the strip biweekly until I get caught up enough to do it weekly. I've got 5 more written and doing the photography this weekend. Thank you one and all for helping me get inspired again!

Also thanks for everyone who has been checking out the articles and other comics on the site, we have some really talented writers and reporters.

Oh and as for Grodd, that was done so long ago I forgot he was there. But yeah I know he's a monkey but whatcha gonna do when your choices are limited.

I'll be sure to post more often here and try to place links for all the minimate related stuff on my site.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys just updated the site with the latest minimate strip this time featuring the original Hulk mate. Let me know what you think and thank you again for everyone that enjoyed the last one and visited the site. Due to the success we will be taking the strip weekly in August.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...ibly-puny-hulk/

Once again comments are welcome good or bad.

I too am curious to see how Louis will fit into all this... nice to see the GB mates being acknowledged *yay*!

Oh they will make more appearances. I love them, just did a review on the newest wave on the site too.

I too am curious to see how Louis will fit into all this... nice to see the GB mates being acknowledged *yay*!

Oh they will make more appearances. I love them, just did a review on the newest wave on the site too.

good to know :D

will you be reviewing the older waves/boxsets as well?

• 2 weeks later...

The follow up to last issue's cliffhanger shows the Hulk taking care of his "puny" problem.

http://crimsonmonkey.com/comics/minimate-t...hes-insecurity/

This issue also takes the strip weekly as we will be posting new strips every Monday.

We also kick off minimate week as we will be featuring classic strips reviews and more all week long to celebrate launching the strip weekly.

Thanks again for all of you for checking it out and leaving such nice comments.

Edited by DaveOMac

Hey Dave,

Can I suggest that you have one thread for your minimate theater stuff, it would keep all your links in one easy to find place and doesn't litter the forums with so many new threads.

T.

Sounds good I'll start one up next week and keep all the updates there especially since they will be weekly now. Thanks for the suggestion.