UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 38 Wishes

Mystery Man

All I want is an Alex Ross Spider-man,Then I would be happy!

You talking Alex Ross Spidey from the Marvels comic series or the concept art he did for the costume for the movie?

This One:

Well,its the concept that Alex Ross used for the movie,but in this case,it was used in "What if?Spider-Man vs. Wolverine"

post-337-1278280387_thumb.jpg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know after 37 waves and tons of box sets and exclusives it still blowes my mind we have not got more of the brotherhood yet they are some core bad guys very popular

Pyro

Toad

Avalanche

Juggernaut- updated

This is also on my wish list along with Omega Red and Mr. Sinister. I'm not sure what the army builder would be but I really don't care given that any or most of these characters are included in a future wave.

- Juggernaut (redo)/Rogue (modern)

- Colossus (redo)/Toad

- Wolverine (brown costume)/Hand Ninja

- Variant Wolverine (Weapon X - bucket helmet, wires, etc)/Hand Ninja

come on DST look at this line up....TWO wolverines in ONE wave. You know you want to create this line up.

I'd be okay with this wave if you replaced Rogue with Sinister or Nightcrawler, since we just got a Rogue.

About the only thing I can't get behind is that Mockingbird isn't the classic one. Other than that, I'm sold!

I thought about this last night, and maybe I should have replaced Silver Samurai with Kang. Instead of Rogue..we could have classic Mockingbird be the normal release and the Modern version could be a variant. I think more people like the classic one as well. Another Avenger could go with Black Knight and it would make an "all-Avengers" wave.

you know after 37 waves and tons of box sets and exclusives it still blowes my mind we have not got more of the brotherhood yet they are some core bad guys very popular

Pyro

Toad

Avalanche

Juggernaut- updated

This is also on my wish list along with Omega Red and Mr. Sinister. I'm not sure what the army builder would be but I really don't care given that any or most of these characters are included in a future wave.

I've often thought that it is odd that despite there has only been about 40 odd Marvel kubricks ever made .....Omega Red & Morph are two of them.

About the only thing I can't get behind is that Mockingbird isn't the classic one. Other than that, I'm sold!

I thought about this last night, and maybe I should have replaced Silver Samurai with Kang. Instead of Rogue..we could have classic Mockingbird be the normal release and the Modern version could be a variant. I think more people like the classic one as well. Another Avenger could go with Black Knight and it would make an "all-Avengers" wave.

I agree wholeheartedly about Kang! :)

And I really do like your mock-up of Mockingbird... I'd just like a classic one first. Even better would be classic and modern!

My wish-list for series 38:

Nomad (Captain America) with Falcon

Hawkeye (he desperately needs an update; the one we have doesn't do justice to the character) with Mockingbird

Elektra with Hand Ninja

VARIANT: Skrull Elektra with Hand Ninja

(Kind of a "meh," list, IMO, but I just want a Falcon and a new Hawkeye, dang it. :P)

Edited by MinnesotaIceman

My wish-list for series 38:

Nomad (Captain America) with Falcon

What, no love for Jack Monroe? What's this world coming to? Monroe held that mantle for way longer than Rogers ever did and only gave it up because he was assassinated.

Jack Monroe FOREVA! :)

What, no love for Jack Monroe? What's this world coming to? Monroe held that mantle for way longer than Rogers ever did and only gave it up because he was assassinated.

Jack Monroe FOREVA! :)

Who's Jack Monroe?

Jack Monroe was the crazy, commie-smashing Bucky from the 1950s who was frozen and then dethawed years later. After he calmed down a bit (but not too much) he became Cap's partner and took over the mantle of Nomad.

For a few years Jack lived on Cap's couch, fighting crime whenever he wasn't trying to hold down a job as a grocery bagger, and everything was groovy. Then the 90s struck and Jack went Grim and Gritty.

In the early 90s (91-93, I believe), Jack was the star of his very own Nomad comic where the bright blues of the costume became blacks and the cape became a leather jacket. Also he started carrying a shotgun, and forcibly adopted a baby because, you know, the 90s.

If you couldn't tell, I'm kind of a fan.

So yeah, I'm all about a Nomad figure, but it would have to be Jack. Cap may have started the name, but it was Jack who defined it.

First off.... amazing designs Chazwinksi! Not a single one in that bunch that I would pass over. Which is exactly why we'll never see a Wave that golden. DST's strategy is to sneak in lesser known characters among the ones everyone is clamoring for.

Given what we know is on the horizon (Box Sets, Exclusives, Thor & Capt. America movie, etc.) and what has been released so far I'd be thrilled to see the following:

FF Updated Wave

Invisible Woman/Mole Man

Johnny Storm/Moloid

Human Torch (variant)/Moloid

Mister Fantastic/Crystal

This would set DST up nicely for an Inhumans Box set featuring Gorgon, Medusa, Karnak and Triton.

It's been a while since we've seen any Avengers characters outside of Iron Man, though the rumored Heroic Age set may address this somewhat. I'm hoping that when the Capt. America movie hits we'll get a set of movie 'Mates followed by a comic-based wave similar to Wave 36 based on Cap's supporting cast (Falcon, 616 Nick Fury, SHIELD Agent, Sharon Carter, Arnim Zola)

I could see a SHADOWLAND themed set with:

Dark Daredevil/Elektra or White Tiger

Luke Cage/Modern Iron Fist

Punisher/Hand Ninja

Frankencastle (Variant)/Hand ninja

As for a mixed set (which I usually prefer), I'd be thrilled with some combination involving:

Banshee/Sunfire

Weapon X Wolverine/Meggan

Songbird/Juggernaut

Namorita/Ronan the Accuser

Ka-Zar/Zabu

Edited by Binaryan

My top five lines would be:

90's X-Factor:

Havok/Polaris

Strong Guy/Wolfsbane

Multiple Man/Sinister

Multiple Man/Dr. Essex

Runaways:

Niko/Chase

Gert/Old Lace

Molly/Victor

Carolina/Victorious

Young Avengers:

Patriot/Hawkeye

Wiccan/Hulkling

Speed/Vision

Stature/Kang

Modern Thunderbolts:

Juggernaut/Ghost

Crossbones/Songbird

Man-Thing/Raft Guard

Cage/Raft Guard

Mutant Messiah:

Night Crawler/Hope

New X-Force Archangel/New X-Force Domino

Bastion/Purifier

Nimrod/Purifier

I realize my Runaways and Young Avengers lineups are lacking troop builders. Oh well. I could also get behind a double box set in the future of the Age of Apocalypse:

Magneto, Rogue, Iceman, Sabertooth

Apocalypse, Holocaust, Blink, Morph

Augmented by a two pack of Weapon X and an Infinite or Madri with a burned Weapon X variant

- Juggernaut (redo)/Rogue (modern)

- Colossus (redo)/Toad

- Wolverine (brown costume)/Hand Ninja

- Variant Wolverine (Weapon X - bucket helmet, wires, etc)/Hand Ninja

come on DST look at this line up....TWO wolverines in ONE wave. You know you want to create this line up.

Switch Rogue for NightCrawler and I'd love it!

Mine wish won't have any army builders, I'm afraid.

These are all pretty great!

Edited by Mnemosis

My top five lines would be:

90's X-Factor:

Havok/Polaris

Strong Guy/Wolfsbane

Multiple Man/Sinister

Multiple Man/Dr. Essex

Mutant Messiah:

Night Crawler/Hope

New X-Force Archangel/New X-Force Domino

Bastion/Purifier

Nimrod/Purifier

Age of Apocalypse:

Magneto, Rogue, Iceman, Sabertooth

Apocalypse, Holocaust, Blink, Morph

Augmented by a two pack of Weapon X and an Infinite or Madri with a burned Weapon X variant

I'd go ape-sh!t for all of those lines. I might change MultipleMan to be packed with Polaris and have a Val Cooper Variant. *Sigh* so many cool x-men that we still need.

Brotherhood!

gimme Pyro, Avalanche, Toad, etc. and i'll be a very very happy man

Chuck in a Destiny Mate & i'd be freaking stoked!

Brotherhood!

gimme Pyro, Avalanche, Toad, etc. and i'll be a very very happy man

Chuck in a Destiny Mate & i'd be freaking stoked!

y'see, i'm not particularly familiar with Destiny... just looked her up on wiki, are we talking Irene Adler? that bit about Mystique is a bit messed up.

as unlikely as it is, i'll say...

(i'm skipping army builders for this wave)

Pyro/Avalanche

Toad/Mastermind

Destiny (for Nessex)/Mastermind

Banshee/Mr Sinister