UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Series 38 Wishes

Mystery Man

Usual thread about what you'd like to see for the next series. I'm hoping for a Captain America/Avengers themed wave with the following:

Classic red/white Falcon & Arnim Zola

Nomad and classic Baron Zemo

SHIELD Agent and Sharon Carter

Variant: SHIELD Agent and Diamondback

Or perhaps:

Black Knight II & Kang

Tigra & Mockinbird

Hellcat & Quasar

Variant: Black Knight II & Immortus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That first line-up would be incedible!!! I've been itching for Sharon Carter and SHIELD Agents. What i'd kill for is for that set to have an Extra Head for the SHIELD Agent AND Sharon having an Extra Head and Hairpiece to make Maria Hill. Buy 4 and you can trade Hairpieces if you're a casual buyer; if you're like us members here, you'll have a billionheads and hairpieces lined up. ;)

Just a question, why her for the variant to Sharon?? Seems a bit odd to me...i was thinking maybe the new "Secret Avengers," Post-Death-of-Cap White Uniform Sharon; that suit stands out to me as a new definitve look to her that seperates her from the common Aget (since she isn't anymore), and i feel like i'd want both. Give them different faces and and hairpieces, and it's worthwhile to me. At least, that's what i'd want. ;)

So technically, mine would be:

Classic Red/White Falcon & Arnim Zola

Secret Avengers Steve Rogers & Classic Baron Zemo

SHIELD Agent & SHIELD Sharon Carter (& Maria Hill)

Variant: SHIELD Agent & Sharon Carter (White Suit)

Yea...sorry, i hate the Nomad suit. I might dislike the Secret look too, but not as much as Nomad. Cap has to have some Military/Soldier look to hm. ;)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

there warming us up to the fantastic four for sure mayby we will see the storm's or maybe just maybe she hulk in uniform that is what i call some high hopin'!!

That first line-up would be incedible!!! I've been itching for Sharon Carter and SHIELD Agents. What i'd kill for is for that set to have an Extra Head for the SHIELD Agent AND Sharon having an Extra Head and Hairpiece to make Maria Hill. Buy 4 and you can trade Hairpieces if you're a casual buyer; if you're like us members here, you'll have a billionheads and hairpieces lined up. ;)

Just a question, why her for the variant to Sharon?? Seems a bit odd to me...i was thinking maybe the new "Secret Avengers," Post-Death-of-Cap White Uniform Sharon; that suit stands out to me as a new definitve look to her that seperates her from the common Aget (since she isn't anymore), and i feel like i'd want both. Give them different faces and and hairpieces, and it's worthwhile to me. At least, that's what i'd want. ;)

So technically, mine would be:

Classic Red/White Falcon & Arnim Zola

Secret Avengers Steve Rogers & Classic Baron Zemo

SHIELD Agent & SHIELD Sharon Carter (& Maria Hill)

Variant: SHIELD Agent & Sharon Carter (White Suit)

Yea...sorry, i hate the Nomad suit. I might dislike the Secret look too, but not as much as Nomad. Cap has to have some Military/Soldier look to hm. ;)

The Nomad suit, to me, was visually more appealing than the armored Cap look that I first considered including. The Secret Solider suit wouldn't be too bad in it's place, though. My main draws for that set are the Classic Falcon, Zola and Baron Zemo. Also, it'd be neat if the SHIELD agents came with three different heads. One, of course, could be Fury, another could be Dum Dum Dugan. Just a neato suggestion!

And I'm also looking forward to some new FF figures. I hope they stick with the classic blue/black suits so that all the parts we've gotten can still be used with the newer figures. A new Torch, Reed and Sue would be great along with Annihilus, Blastaar, Mole Man and Moleoid, Dragon Man, Diablo and several others.

In my dream world, minimate series come out bi-monthly in sets of 10.

Edited by Mystery Man

I'd like a Hulk wave with new bulky Hulk and Red hulk, A-bomb, and all three She-Hulk's Lyra being the variant. That'd be cool. Can't think of an army builder though. Maybe the Red-Hulk soldiers.\

An Heroic Age wave would be good too. A Shadowlands wave. If it were up to me we'd get updated Luke cage and Iron Fist, Updated Punisher and new Ghost Rider, maybe a New Elektra and Black Daredevil and for the army builder Hand ninjas.

Negative Zone Spider-Man/Updated Rhino

Secret Avengers Steve Rogers/Modern Falcon

Bleeding Edge (Heroic Age) Iron Man/Maria Hill

Variant: Bleeding Edge (Heroic Age) Iron Man/Sharon Carter

:spideysense2:

I'd buy the hell out of that wave.

Bleeding Edge (Heroic Age) Iron Man/Maria Hill

Variant: Bleeding Edge (Heroic Age) Iron Man/Sharon Carter

:spideysense2:

You forgot the army builder you have the same ironman armour twice.

Technically Back in Black Spidey, Spymaster, etc. weren't army builders. :) If we were to adhere to "Army Builder" rules then my list would be something like this:

Bleeding Edge Iron Man/Updated Rhino

Maria Hill/Iron Spider with back appendages

Variant: Sharon Carter/Iron Spider with back appendages

OR

Maria Hill/HAMMER Soldier

Variant: Sharon Carter/HAMMER Soldier

Edited by fnwebslinger

Technically Back in Black Spidey, Spymaster, etc. weren't army builders. :)

The army-builders didn't start until wave 25, took a break for wave 26, but then continued on through waves 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36 & 37. It's a pretty good bet that wave 38 will keep with the trend and have an army building MiniMate.

Although it's pretty unlikely, i'd love to see Shi'ar henchmen, or maybe Purifiers from the current Second Coming X-Over.

Some characters to round out the upcoming X-Force set would be awesome as well. Boom-Boom & Siren, Cannonball & Warpath or Rictor & Shatterstar would rock my world.

Technically Back in Black Spidey, Spymaster, etc. weren't army builders. :) If we were to adhere to "Army Builder" rules then my list would be something like this:

Bleeding Edge Iron Man/Updated Rhino

Maria Hill/Iron Spider with back appendages

Variant: Sharon Carter/Iron Spider with back appendages

OR

Maria Hill/HAMMER Soldier

Variant: Sharon Carter/HAMMER Soldier

Army builders didnt come into effect till after those waves where already released so no they are not army builders but you said wave 38 and every wave since wave 27 has had an army builder. So I would say its a given that they are still ongoing. :)

- Juggernaut (redo)/Rogue (modern)

- Colossus (redo)/Toad

- Wolverine (brown costume)/Hand Ninja

- Variant Wolverine (Weapon X - bucket helmet, wires, etc)/Hand Ninja

come on DST look at this line up....TWO wolverines in ONE wave. You know you want to create this line up.

Edited by fwoosheyman

Good point, Nessex and MiniFiendUK. I admit I haven't really been keeping track of the wave numbers as I only pay attention to Spidey-related 'mates. In that case, my two revised lists would be my "wishlist(s)", with a bit of bias towards the HAMMER Soldier wish-wave.

Also digging that Juggy redo, fwoosheyman. I wanted to put him in my list too but I wanted to get a Rhino first.

Edited by fnwebslinger

It's a pretty good bet that wave 38 will keep with the trend and have an army building MiniMate.

*cough...cough, hand ninja... cough, cough*

Sorry about that, what was I talking about. Oh ya, a "sure thing".

A Juggy redo would be great, as would a proper Hulk to go with the Thing we're getting.

Much as I'd like to see Hand Ninja's or Shiar guys, I'm dying for some SHIELD agents. HAMMER guys, not so much... they weren't around too long and I wouldn't miss 'em as much as some SHIELD agents.

- Juggernaut (redo)/Rogue (modern)

- Colossus (redo)/Toad

- Wolverine (brown costume)/Hand Ninja

- Variant Wolverine (Weapon X - bucket helmet, wires, etc)/Hand Ninja

come on DST look at this line up....TWO wolverines in ONE wave. You know you want to create this line up.

^^ Good idea for a wave! Though maybe a new character like Dazzler or Longshot over another Rogue, seeing as how we just got the one most folks wanted.

you know after 37 waves and tons of box sets and exclusives it still blowes my mind we have not got more of the brotherhood yet they are some core bad guys very popular

Pyro

toad

avalanch

juggernaut- updated

those top three ,you would think we would be on to a update of them by know not still wishing to see them,

I do love the original Juggernaut they put out- but when i put him up againt new stuff its a eye popper of the

evolution of these little critters for sure in a way good way of course!!

so i say its time to see some core bad guys i know from what we have seen in the last two years of whats comming off the production line those 4 would look killer with all the new and old parts!!

so its time to see those 4 for sure

and what i said above as well - the fantastic 4

The only problem with this specific wave being an X-wave is that we just had one with wave 34. Of course, X-Men are insanely popular, and so we are just as likely to get another X-wave as another Spidey-wave here. But personally, I could use another nice Avengers wave (Black Knight, original Swordsman, original Wonderman, Mockingbird, Kang, etc.), and to hold off on another X-wave until wave 40 or so.

Of course, there is a good chance this will be another hodge-podge wave, with a couple FF characters, a couple Avengers characters, and a Wolvie/Spidey pack or something.

2nd Choice:

post-2001-1278260538_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1278260562_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1278260595_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1278260619_thumb.jpg

post-2001-1278260646_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1278260686_thumb.jpg

Variant:

post-2001-1278260710_thumb.jpg

:wub:

Anybody remember the last time we had a full Avengers-themed wave? I mean something more along the lines of Wave 16 or, or even just 19-20 where they fleshed out the Marvel line with more (I hesitate to use the term) B-list characters?

I don't really collect them that much, but I absolutely loved the eclectic character selection of those Marvel lead figurines from Eaglemoss. I'm guessing the fact that they're geared towards a more old-school collector market may have something to do with that.

To explain my point, here's the list of Marvel figurines they've released so far. And so far it's making me more and more depressed looking at that list.

Naturally, this line also had Mr. Sinister and Kang. Cue the fireworks. :P

All I want is an Alex Ross Spider-man,Then I would be happy!

You talking Alex Ross Spidey from the Marvels comic series or the concept art he did for the costume for the movie?

I can not see the movie suit being done its just concept work and even if its not under any licence if DST/AA did a release of it it would prob mean Marvel would pull their support for anything else they ever want to do again.