UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I need strength please

minijeff

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

Ok first off thanks for everyones well wishes here, it really means a lot, especially since I am not as regular a poster as I used to be. I do have a bit of an update here - Kyrra has gone over a year of monitoring for her meatball with no issues and she had even moved to getting checked every 6 monthes instead of 2...until this week - on Tuesday her oncologist called to say that after her last check up it appears her meatball has grown...so now it is back to wait and worry as tests are booked again......just as I head into the last bit of my internship teaching and the stress in the house was supposed to be going down! so please - like me, love me or hate me please send a thought out to her that this is nothing more then a little bump in her young road yet.

Jeff of the Miniacs

Jeff, I'm fairly new here and don't do a whole lot of posting and so this may feel hollow, but I'm lifting up your little girl in prayer right now. Stay strong, chase away dark thoughts, call a friend to vent if you need it.

Been through lots of bad junk myself (including tumors in my wife's brain, daughter has had heart and respiratory problems, and assorted other life BS) and I feel for you and your struggle.

Hit me up in a PM if you feel it. :)

You don't even have to ask Jeff, you've got it. Because I know you'd do the same for any one of us, if the roles were reversed. I'll try and keep track of things, but keep us updated in case I miss an update.