UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Amalgam Contest Voting Gallery

Punisher

Voting starts now and ends Friday at 11:59 PM EST.

Let's see some entries!

Magnetite by AJV

Picture_124_rotated_cropped__Custom.jpg

Speedy American by super spider piggy

P1010348.jpg

Moonlight by vpanizzi

Moonlight.jpg

Captain James Howlett by TBT

JamesHKirk.jpg

Iron Wing by bsrj22

Iron-Wing1.jpg

Iron Bat by Shamrock

IronBat1.jpg

Deadpool Green Lantern by jcastick

GLDeadpool.jpg

Hell's Avenger by McDurg

e9yyaq.jpg

Iron Lanten by mabait

DSCN2656.jpg

Mr. Punisher Rogers by Brobotc

dscf0685v.jpg

Dark Knightcrawler by mattallica

dkc1.jpg

Death Monger by blacksun

Death_Monger.jpg

The Dark Angel by dr baghead

angelbats2.png

Modern Darkclaw by robomate

31258_120391144646986_1000002830409.jpg

Gambit Goblin Jim by darkredshadw

108_1583.jpg

She-Hulk Hogan by handsomedevil

100_6350.jpg

Darkclaw by fujis

100_4025.jpg

Stealth Reign 'Dark Spider-Sense' Invaders Captain Iron Gamma-Origins Hulkerine Man (with glow in the dark base) by groundhog7s

100_2728-1.jpg

Mr. Stay Puft by Goober

15eq10.jpg

Iron War Machine by Miniman33

001.jpg

Wolverocky by youbastards

wolverocky3.jpg

A gentle reminder of the board signature guidelines...

Signature Guidelines

-The maximum number of lines allowed in a signature is 1.

-The maximum number of images allowed in a signature is 1.

-The maximum size of images allowed in a signature is 600x150 pixels, 50kb.

-Signature text should comply with our regular posting rules. No all-caps, no alternating caps, etc..

-Signatures that are too long or obtrusive will be removed. This includes overly creative use of punctuation, color, etc. which make the signature too distracting.

-Signatures with just your username will be removed. Usernames are on the top of every post, so there's no need to have it in your signature too.

-No affiliate links! No links to retail websites or e-tailers that are not approved or already buying advertising.

T.

Signature Guidelines

-The maximum number of lines allowed in a signature is 1.

-The maximum number of images allowed in a signature is 1.

-The maximum size of images allowed in a signature is 600x150 pixels, 50kb.

-Signature text should comply with our regular posting rules. No all-caps, no alternating caps, etc..

-Signatures that are too long or obtrusive will be removed. This includes overly creative use of punctuation, color, etc. which make the signature too distracting.

-Signatures with just your username will be removed. Usernames are on the top of every post, so there's no need to have it in your signature too.

-No affiliate links! No links to retail websites or e-tailers that are not approved or already buying advertising.

T.

Fixed mine to comply with those. I've known about them, but even outside of shameless plugs, these have never really been strictly enforced, have they?

Fixed mine to comply with those. I've known about them, but even outside of shameless plugs, these have never really been strictly enforced, have they?

I don't think we strictly enforce anything, we try to use our best judgement with this sort of thing. We do ooccasionally ask people to modify their signatures but mostly do it by PM, here there are a few that needed reminding so I did it publically.

What tends to happen with signatures is that we don't usually push the point unless they become an eyesore or draw attention to themselves, if you've drawn our attention then odds are they stray to far from the guidelines to warrant a warning.

T.

I'm sorry that I'm probably to blame for starting all of the violating of the rules. In all honesty, since I didn't expect my entry to win I thought I'd have a bit of fun with the whole contest idea with the shameless self promotion and never once considered the rules for signatures or what my actions would eventually lead to.

My apologies to anyone who may have been bothered by my poor judgment. Also, my thanks to Tim for being so gentle with his moderating around here.