UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

whats happenin everybody

hey everybody, i just got into minimates. they always looked great, but i was collecting so many other figures, so i tried to hold out, and i'm always stoppin to look thru them at conventions at tha diamond booths, but i couldnt do it anymore lol, so i gave in. and someone from another forum had this link in their sig, so i figured i'd check it out. and after registering twice lol, i'm finally official. here's what i started wit this week.

DSC00908.jpg

DSC00912.jpg

Edited by THALASTDRAGON

Congratulations on your new addiction finally joining up. Welcome to the Multiverse!

Get out! Run for your life! Escape while you still can! RUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!

thank u NR, yeah im already feelin it. its a good thing there isnt a convention comin soon, well there is actually but i may not go lol, but i just might go crazy pickin these lil guys up

*takes a quick look around and runs away...fast*

Welcome to the madhouse. Thankfully we have some plesant inmates running the place.

However some, like myself, will test your pop cultire knowledge with insidious devices like THE T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!

I quote a movie, you name it.

Your quote:

"I'm learning to live with a lot of things."

Welcome Tha. Nice collection you're starting there. No worries about SDCC, I'm sure that there will be no Minimate exclusives there to cost you money.

*cough*

http://shopafx.typepad.com/.a/6a0105359801...389d9970c-popup

http://shopafx.typepad.com/.a/6a0105359801...f12f9970b-popup

http://shopafx.typepad.com/.a/6a0105359801...f1274970b-popup

http://www.artasylum.com/blog/wp-content/u...gb_mm_front.jpg

@Trekker: i actually know that quote, but i cant remember where its from tho

@karamozov: i really want that gb's 2 set. i posted in tha ghostbusters thread about this, ghostbusters is my fav all-time flick. and i want that bishop and maybe that jubilee too.

@Trekker: i actually know that quote, but i cant remember where its from tho

I was actually being harder than usual. This little beauty came from the cult classic Darkman.

hmm, nevermind then lol. i must remember it from another movie then, and i know its somethin ive watched in tha last couple months, u've got me tryna figure it out and i know i wont lol

thank u for tha welcoming fellow collectors

Hey, welcome! :D You're off to a great start. Love the 90s Cyclops.

oh yeah me too

Welcome to the'verse! Have a nice stay and enjoy your addiction. It will last pretty long. :D

im sure it will lol

Welcome, welcome welcome!

Looks like you're off to a great start on your collection.

The 90's X-Men characters are some of my favourite recent releases!

i luv tha x-men, fav characters ever

Welcome TLD, glad to see you over here ;)

thanx Donster, nice to see a familiar face too, err...name lol. i figured i might as well join this one too to fit tha new addition lol

I know this is 3 days late,but welcome to the multiverse!BTW do you like nova?Its perfectly normal you can take my word.HAHA DARKREDSHDOW'S SONG CHALLENGE!

thanx. oh yeah, nova is great. i luv tha current series, especially cuz he has tha cool nova prime uniform on too, not tha old crappy regular one lol

Welcome :D

thanx