UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Resin Display Stand Solicited

Amazing.JL

Apparently they have solicited the Resin Display Stand in Previews. Didn't know where to post this. :P

Here is the advert page. They are being solicited for the retail price of $25.00 and due to ship in February. Much less than original posted back in the day. I thought these were never coming out.

ResinStand.jpg

Maybe they produced some and need to get rid of them?

Well, at that price they shouldn't have any problems. I imagine we'll see this in many Minimate pic-fics...

Thanks for the pics and the info, JL. I wonder if any of the blanks pictured are included? Come to think of it, that would be a sweet box-set!

I've nowhere to put it, but at $25, I'm in... I was shocked and excited as all hell when I saw this in Previews... First thing out of my wife's mouth was "Where do you think you're going to put that?"...

I've nowhere to put it, but at $25, I'm in... I was shocked and excited as all hell when I saw this in Previews... First thing out of my wife's mouth was "Where do you think you're going to put that?"...

The first thing she did after he replied was slap him! :unsure::D:P

T.

Personally I still don't think it fits with the majority of the cartoony-looking Minimates. It's too gritty and realistic. You could put Assault Punisher on there and maybe a Batman (the one from the Batmobile with the cape over his body). That's it. No SF2, it'd look weird :)

Personally I still don't think it fits with the majority of the cartoony-looking Minimates. It's too gritty and realistic. You could put Assault Punisher on there and maybe a Batman (the one from the Batmobile with the cape over his body). That's it. No SF2, it'd look weird :)

yet, another reason for some grimy, gritty, no good "COBRA" operatives...and some GI Joes to wash them out . by the way, count me in on one of these, i already have a cobra "spray painted" emblem decal i want to splash onto that sucker, and maybe a little grafitti

At the sub $30.00 price its a deal, but it still looks rather odd for the minis. like its been said its too gritty. Too real. But if i got extra cash laying around i'd buy it. Also a Sentinel. But i'd buy the Sentinel first, then maybe the playset.

I, for one, was planning on getting one of these from the beginning. Now that the price has dropped, I want one even more!

• 1 month later...
Looks like it came straight out of the X-Men Legends game.

I'll definately be getting atleast one.

Welcome to the boards! I can't wait to get this now ... I think it will look great with the X-Men 'mates (just like you said, straight from Legends). Also, Street Fighter and BSG when the come out.

Maybe the Cereal 'mates too ...

;)

In case you haven't seen, here's the best price goin':

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=846

Take care!

Xy

I've gone back and forth on this item. On one hand, it would be good to display all the comic characters, and you could use it for certain BSG guys, assuming it's Caprica, and maybe the Rocky 'mates. On the other, you can't really use LOTR 'mates, or most of the BSG 'mates. I guess I just talked myself out of it!

Speaking of concerts, that big fan reminds me of the concert stage on Saturday Night Live!

Speaking of concerts, that big fan reminds me of the concert stage on Saturday Night Live!

The ooooooold stage, right? The one that Mike Patton climbed into.

Mmmm ... good times. Chili Peppers. Faith No More. Fishbone.

Da funk wuz good ...

I'm thinking a few stage lights, skulls, a microphone stand and some whacking great speakers i've got myself a stage for my Rob Zombie and Alice Cooper stageshow *nod*

Just need to remove the handrail and it's a go :D