UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Thwipp thwipp

Hi everyone!

I'm Kyle from the Philippines. I joined here because, well, I wanted to talk to people interested in Minimates, and because I kind of need help in completing my Spideys-and-Spidey-villains Minimates collection. Minimates are scarce 'round these parts (as many of my fellow Pinoy collectors on this board can confirm).

I've been reading a few posts here and you guys seem like a fun bunch. More power to all of us (and here's hoping they re-issue some of the older Spideys and Spidey villains in future boxsets). :D

Welcome you f'n webslinger, you. Everyone loves Spiderman. But Diamond Select Toys really loves Spiderman, so being a fan, you chose a good line to collect. :)

Thanks! :D Yep, they apparently do. Still waiting for a good Marvel Select Spidey though (off-topic). I hope that love is enough to convince them to release a Minimate Spidey mega-pack or something.

Edited by fnwebslinger

Hello hello! Glad to have you on the boards! Now it is time though. Time for your T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

I quote the movie, you name the movie!

Your quote:

"Whatever you did you have officially labeled a disturber of the peace."

(Yes I am kinda running with a theme right now. I just rewatched these and I was reminded how awesome they were)

Hey, glad to see you join up fnwebslinger! axilog14 from the PTK boards here, and yes, this is where a lot of Minimate action happens ;)

Do forgive the random shenanigans though :P

Welcome Web-Fan,

hope enjoy the boards as much as i do!

Thank you! :)

Hello hello! Glad to have you on the boards! Now it is time though. Time for your T42 MOVIE CHALLENGE!!!

Your quote:

(Yes I am kinda running with a theme right now. I just rewatched these and I was reminded how awesome they were)

This was said by a...short guy in a long movie, right? ;)

Hey, glad to see you join up fnwebslinger! axilog14 from the PTK boards here, and yes, this is where a lot of Minimate action happens ;)

Do forgive the random shenanigans though :P

Thanks man! Yep, I know axilog14 and lastmaximal from PTK, we've had a few deals in the past. Hope I get to meet more Pinoy Minimate collectors here!

EDIT: And of course I only understood NOW that, well, you ARE axilog14. I am so sorry D: Hi Dom!

Welcome to the Multiverse! Refreshments are to your left, bathrooms are on the right.

Thanks! :)

Welcome to the Multiverse! Refreshments are to your left, bathrooms are on the right.

All my replies were compiled into a single message O_O Guess this will take some getting used to. Haha.

Edited by fnwebslinger

Your quote:

This was said by a...short guy in a long movie, right? ;)

Even longer if you get the right version!

Welcome to the Multiverse amigo.

Welcome you f'n webslinger, you. Everyone loves Spiderman. But Diamond Select Toys really loves Spiderman, so being a fan, you chose a good line to collect. :)

But here's the real question: Does he collect Spiderman because he loves them, or has he been forced into loving & thereby collecting Spidey because DST loves him? LOL.

Welcome, Kyle! :)

Hi and welcome to the 'verse!

Thanks man! Love your avatar (currently my favorite Minimate-that-I-own, as I don't have Torment Spidey in my possession yet :( )

If you read the thread on the Friends and Foes boxset you may find that you REALLY don't want to. Such a sad event... :(

Welcome! :)

Thanks! :D

Hi and welcome to the 'verse!

Thanks man! Love your avatar (currently my favorite Minimate-that-I-own, as I don't have Torment Spidey in my possession yet :( )

If you read the thread on the Friends and Foes boxset you may find that you REALLY don't want to. Such a sad event... :(

Whoa, why? O_O

Edited by fnwebslinger

Welcome :D

Hi! Awesome custom DP in your avatar :D

But here's the real question: Does he collect Spiderman because he loves them, or has he been forced into loving & thereby collecting Spidey because DST loves him? LOL.

Welcome, Kyle! :)

Hey thanks! I've been a fan of Spidey since I was 7(?) or something. Loved the 90s cartoon so much.

• 2 weeks later...
hey just noticed that your also a member of this boards lol another pinoy hahaha. hope we get lots of mates in the upcomming toycon.

Dude! Yeah, totally hope tomorrow's gonna be worth it. Good luck to us both hahaha