UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
mtd20_2000

Modifying Marvel Minimates

1 hour ago, Heinous said:

Pretty good! I think Professor X from DoFP had a pretty good chest block that has straps on it though 

fig1957f2lg.jpg

i used the mercenary from Civil War because it looked more like a chest plate. I thought xavier might be too much. I may swap it out for the DOFP magneto

18 hours ago, Padrino said:

image0(1).jpeg.d657afacc739c0a0337e34a10d60b68e.jpeg

Introducing..., the Night Monkey!

Amazing!

Could anyone help me out. I'm trying find out which figures come with pointing index fingers. I know buddy christ does, but I've seen red ones too. Is there a Captain America that comes with one? 

2 hours ago, Heinous said:

Could anyone help me out. I'm trying find out which figures come with pointing index fingers. I know buddy christ does, but I've seen red ones too. Is there a Captain America that comes with one? 

I think most people have painted the pointing finger. The Deadpool figure that came with armored Spider-Man a few years back had a red thumbs up hand, but no pointed finger. 

8 minutes ago, NerdyTrev said:

I think most people have painted the pointing finger. The Deadpool figure that came with armored Spider-Man a few years back had a red thumbs up hand, but no pointed finger. 

Yeah I have the thumbs up. Guess I'll have to get buddy christ 

There are a couple of figures with hands which might take a little modification/paint .....First App. Iron Man (W42TRU11) has one that is identical to DC Cyborg . Another hand that might work with some 'amputation' would be a Spidey Thwip (LH & RH).

Hey everyone. Anyone know of a white male figure with a black tank top on it? I checked the minimate database and came up with nothing but hoping one of you knows of something.

27 minutes ago, thereasonsy said:

Hey everyone. Anyone know of a white male figure with a black tank top on it? I checked the minimate database and came up with nothing but hoping one of you knows of something.

Wave 21 Iron Man ....reversed?

SWAT Sarah Connor is a better idea but she may have way too many details to work :) 

Mark Iron Man sans iron-suit .......Tony Stark in tank-top with arc reactor .

Teamwork makes the dream work.  I really thought that at least one Expendable would be wearing a black tank top, but no dice. 

On 12/22/2019 at 5:22 AM, Turtle said:

Teamwork makes the dream work.  I really thought that at least one Expendable would be wearing a black tank top, but no dice. 

Same here! These are all good suggestions thanks team!

Has anyone made any successful modifications to the wave 75 Moon Knight hood? I was considering adding some apoxie sculpt to it to eliminate that gap between the hood and cape.

Any suggestions for making the Endgame Ronin a little more posable? Thinking I'll probably just ditch the bulky jacket piece and go with a different torso.