UA-100768763-1 Jump to content
mtd20_2000

Modifying Marvel Minimates

Thanks guys!

And yeah, RE: the Aim Agent, I forget that not everyone has a 15 year back inventory of figures to pick and choose from.  I suppose then, you could potentially use an extra Strong Guy head when wave 78 hits.  Hopefully the head is packed with Multiple Man!

Spring time means some people finally come outta their caves. They also sometimes find better-fitted green capes.

Rr2Itad.jpg

2 hours ago, bilbofett said:

Nice! The invasion is on!

They smelled me cooking on the grill, decided they better come out. Only so much cold fungus in a cave you can eat, I guess. 

Has anybody made the Cable and X-Force? I absolutely love the design and the comic. I wish they would've made them in Minimates form!

CableAndXForce_1_Preview2-TOGETHER.jpg?s

Hey guys! I need a few pieces for some customs I'm working on. Hoping somebody (preferably all from the same person) can help me get a hold of the pieces I'm looking for! Here's a link to the post on my Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwpk-2Hg_vU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qtlcvgqqxpy

4 hours ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

Hey guys! I need a few pieces for some customs I'm working on. Hoping somebody (preferably all from the same person) can help me get a hold of the pieces I'm looking for! Here's a link to the post on my Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bwpk-2Hg_vU/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=qtlcvgqqxpy

Are they all for the same thing? Because I've spent a few minutes trying to work out who or what they could all go together to build...

Is there a thread for parts request/swaps? Coz there really should be.

Oh oh! I got it. Goggles for Doctor Nemesis, Hawkeye straps for Domino and the chest for Colossus. There was a clue earlier haha.

The goggles though - you're not going to be able to get a hairpiece down with them on. I was going to use them for my Hank Pym wasp but couldn't because of that. You might be better off getting a movie Winter Soldier head with the same sort of mask/goggles as Doctor Nemesis.

Edited by AFMcGill

45 minutes ago, AFMcGill said:

Oh oh! I got it. Goggles for Doctor Nemesis, Hawkeye straps for Domino and the chest for Colossus. There was a clue earlier haha.

The goggles though - you're not going to be able to get a hairpiece down with them on. I was going to use them for my Hank Pym wasp but couldn't because of that. You might be better off getting a movie Winter Soldier head with the same sort of mask/goggles as Doctor Nemesis.

Nope! It's actually for Ultimate Hawkeye and an MCU Mysterio. But now I might need two of each piece. 🤔

1 hour ago, PrinceCuseCuse said:

Nope! It's actually for Ultimate Hawkeye and an MCU Mysterio. But now I might need two of each piece. 🤔

Ult Hawkeye: MCU Batroc head will absolutely work perfectly for it with those Falcon goggles.