UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I'll probably eventually go back and paint the boots & belt a bright yellow to make them pop a little  more, but I was pretty pleased with how the tiger striping came out. 

There a ton of fun villains from Shang-Chi's past that could be done, to varying degrees of difficulty from easy QC to a little more involved, so I may stay in this lane for a bit...

7 hours ago, elhonez said:

Thanks! I'll probably eventually go back and paint the boots & belt a bright yellow to make them pop a little  more, but I was pretty pleased with how the tiger striping came out. 

There a ton of fun villains from Shang-Chi's past that could be done, to varying degrees of difficulty from easy QC to a little more involved, so I may stay in this lane for a bit...

a bunch of shang-chi's villains popped up in recent issues of the Domino series.  interesting group!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Heinous said:

Anyone know of a red suit? I'm trying to make Matt Murdock, kingpin of crime from Spider-Gwen's universe 

The only red jacket that I can recall is the one that comes with Netflix Trish. If you paired that with red arms and then a tie it could work.

Aaron Doral from BSG had a reddish jacket that you could maybe use.  Not sure if there is any mate with matching colored legs but it is an idea if you don't have the Netflix Trish mate.

8 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Nope, not quite. Hulk's a bit darker.

Oh man... I only know of joe fixit and the Thanos from infinity having blue bulk parts, any one else has any idea who has blue bulk parts? >< Thanks, McGill for your affirmation!

Wave 62 apocalypse, but I don't think they match, they are kinda metallic. Transforming grey hulk, from best of series 3, has bulked up legs that may work, but you will need shoulder pieces.. 

Why not just use the infinity box set Thanos bulked up pieces or, just the whole thing? 

10 hours ago, Heinous said:

Wave 62 apocalypse, but I don't think they match, they are kinda metallic. Transforming grey hulk, from best of series 3, has bulked up legs that may work, but you will need shoulder pieces.. 

Why not just use the infinity box set Thanos bulked up pieces or, just the whole thing? 

Wow best of 3 pants does work! Well I need biceps too though! Infinity thanos doesn’t have the same shade of blue though! But thanks so much for your input! Appreciated lots!

3 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

I made a Prestige a little bit ago. No to hard to do but it could be expensive if you don't have the parts.

Great kitbashed figure! I always love kit bashing! Anyway! Which prestige look are you after? If it’s:

latest?cb=20170425101032

Just a suggestion for you here is, for torso and crotch you may use aoa jean grey, 68 night crawler shoulder piece, 47 colossus boots, for head, limbs and hands you already have a great one! But for the hair I think the original bobcut Rachel works! No idea on the cape though! These are all plucked from my head, but more ideas helps ;D

On 1/13/2019 at 1:44 PM, HaoMate said:

Great kitbashed figure! I always love kit bashing! Anyway! Which prestige look are you after? If it’s:

latest?cb=20170425101032

Just a suggestion for you here is, for torso and crotch you may use aoa jean grey, 68 night crawler shoulder piece, 47 colossus boots, for head, limbs and hands you already have a great one! But for the hair I think the original bobcut Rachel works! No idea on the cape though! These are all plucked from my head, but more ideas helps ;D

Thanks, I was going for this version actually as I hate capes (thanks Incredibles). Good suggestions though!

598275._SX1280_QL80_TTD_.jpg