UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what hair-piece did you use? Does it have the pony-tail at the back?

also - which pants are those?

This custom looks spot-on :D

Thanks

The hairpiece came with the TRU wave 19 Wolverine but no ponytail, unfortunately. Those pants belonged to Shaman of Alpha Flight and then I used stickers for the socks.

Just thought I would share this here as well.

These are the custom Brotherhood Zombies I made from Marvel Wave 60 with the help of decals from Luke at Luke's Toys Store.

Zombie%20Brotherhood_zps80gea6x4.jpg

I did use a couple of parts from other sources. The Blob is nibbling on a fleshy hunk from the Pathfinder Ghoul, and Avalanche has a Zombie Thug's legs while Destiny has the Biker Zombie's stub where a hand should be. I did cut the helmet for Pyro and Avalanche to show the detail of the facial decals Luke made. This picture is also posted in the Wave 60 thread.

Shadowcat%20Forge%20Gambit%20Custom%20Mi

Banshee%20Morph%20Gambit%20Custom%20Mini

Here are a few other customs made from the parts included in wave 60 and with decals from Luke and other parts I had on hand. Unfortunately, I don't have any spare trenchcoats or the like to have given Gambit that look. I got as close as I could.

Edited by Captain Paco

Luke314pi if you were talking to me, Thank you. I don't own any Marvel Zombies so these four are my first.

Well I just got my Luke shipment and had threatened o do this:

Vampire Jubes and Banshee with Booster Collar. Not that happy with Banshee but will just need to figure out the color yellow to match.

8fd891bc-df00-49e4-9eb6-758181eb6e02_zps

Vampire Jubes and Banshee with Booster Collar. Not that happy with Banshee but will just need to figure out the color yellow to match.

From the photo, the yellow looks good. Paint that blue neck bit flesh color (or cut it out) and I think you'll be pleased.

I would not want to run into that Jubes anywhere. She looks like's not messin' around.

Edited by MsMarvel fan

Love the Vampire Jubes face!

From the photo, the yellow looks good. Paint that blue neck bit flesh color (or cut it out) and I think you'll be pleased.

I would not want to run into that Jubes anywhere. She looks like's not messin' around.

Yeah I just need to figure out what color yellow to use. Anyone have a suggestion? Thanks for the Vamp Jubes comment. It's RBF Extra Psylocke head under the extra Jubes hair, Catwoman chest and then Tootles' legs/hips to make her short.

Here's my Wave 60 customs

Wave%2060%20Customs_zpsfftcsn2i.png

Banshee is basically a placeholder til I get a chest sticker or an official green one. I may try sculpting a neck piece for Gambit at some time, but otherwise I'm happy with all of them