UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Callisto is a character i've kinda forgotten about... i'm re-reading Uncanny from Giant Size #1 forward, but i just hit Dazzler's debut. she does seem like a very easy custom now that it's been brought to my attention. i, however, would use a male chest piece, as Callisto isn't just not sexy, she's got a pretty manly body. i'm gonna have to figure this out.

are there any men's tank top chest pieces that don't have hairy chests?

Edited by CortherX

A little off topic but do you guys have a good trick to seperate the leg pieces at the knee?

Drop the leg in boiling water for about 30 seconds.

The plastic will be soft enough, it'll separate nicely without snapping the pin.

That's how I do all my mid-leg swaps, and it's never failed me yet (though before I tried the boiling water, I snapped a LOT of pins).

2014-02-16%2016.49.20_zpsnmnuvxkb.jpg

I have been obsessed with this cover for years and it is what I expected from the Firestar minimate.

300px-Firestar_Vol_1_4_Direct.jpg

I am just a kit basher but I have been working on this custom for years. This is where I am leaving off for now...

2015-02-232021.26.51_zpsrvbwgnge.jpg?t=1

i don't like the old White Queen face, and i'm not really a fan of Selene's face either, but i think it looks better on Emma for that cold bitch look. and i've had Shaw with just a regular sized body, but i like the bulked up look better. he's a pretty built dude in his early appearances.

Edited by CortherX

Nice Inner Circle, CortherX! That's a great reuse of parts.

I have a photo request -- Could anybody post a photo of 90s Beast with the new Ultimate Wolverine hairpiece? I don't want to have to buy another Wolverine unless the hair is what I'm looking for. I could photoshop it, but I'd like to see the real thing.

fig0918f2lg.jpgfig1713flg.jpg

Hail Ivan

Could someone possibly post the following recipes?

1:

-Mr. Negative's legs, arms, feet, jacket and tie (or Hartigan's tie)

-White torso and hands

-Male White Tiger's head

2:

-Zombie Morbius' white coat

-White torso, legs, arms, feet, hands

-Male White Tiger's head

-Mr. Negative's or Hartigan's tie

I made a custom NOW! MK, but all the shading and whatnot didn't translate well and he doesn't fit in with my other mates. So, I'm looking into making a no-paint version for now, since I'm sure that we'll see him someday. So, yeah, I'd really appreciate it.

Edited by Kostisfire

• 2 weeks later...