UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm just curious, what does Star-Girl's hair look like on Dazzler, thereasony?

382645a8c0fa11e29a1922000a9d0dee_7_zps82

She can also wear the jacket

2013-06-17231734_zps4c61c976.jpg

the reasonsy, I used TRU BSG Apollo on a custom:

http://www.minimatemultiverse.com/index.php?showtopic=8735#entry176459

That could work... now to get a BSG Apollo for cheap!

I've also been debating but I think I am finally happy with Sue.

2013-06-17232724_zps255e9426.jpg

Edited by thereasonsy

I updated my White Queen with an ASM Gwen Stacy head and Sue Storm hair, in the resulting hairswap I also got a more Jessica Alba-esque Sue.

20130617233233925.jpg

Dark Phoenix with a BQ Jean Grey face, Human Torches accessories and MvC3 Phoenix hair

20130617234411745.jpg

Dark Phoenix Looks Sick !

I updated my White Queen with an ASM Gwen Stacy head and Sue Storm hair, in the resulting hairswap I also got a more Jessica Alba-esque Sue.

20130617233233925.jpg

Dark Phoenix with a BQ Jean Grey face, Human Torches accessories and MvC3 Phoenix hair

20130617234411745.jpg

That makes sense now sorry I grew up in Florida so I need help sometimes. ;) Maybe you can help me sort this one out. Was thinking of doing an old school Siryn out of a Hope Summers Head, A Star Saphire neck, Phoenix chest, and Loki (from the 4 pack) arms and legs Not sure it will work though. With the hair and the neck piece. Thoughts?

That makes sense now sorry I grew up in Florida so I need help sometimes. wink.png Maybe you can help me sort this one out. Was thinking of doing an old school Siryn out of a Hope Summers Head, A Star Saphire neck, Phoenix chest, and Loki (from the 4 pack) arms and legs Not sure it will work though. With the hair and the neck piece. Thoughts?

Star Sapphire's neck piece might conflict with the hair piece you use, true. You can get around that with some sanding/cutting, though. I used a Deadman (same as Sapphire's, I think) for my classic Banshee and found I had to sand down the chest/neck line and underneath where the piece rests on the "shoulders" so that it looked a bit more natural, as well. Otherwise, anatomically, it looks a bit off and doesn't line up right.

• 2 weeks later...

Any idea how best to transform movie Sebastian Shaw into comic? I have liike 2 or 3 shirtless chest parts, but getting those pants and yellow belt may be difficult... I guess Iron Fist could work.

Using some extra pieces I had, I made a great one.

IMG-20130701-00526_zps25f8759d.jpg

Using Shaw's hair, FA Beast's face, Danger Room Wolverine chest and arms, Lady Loki's legs, FA Ryu's shins, and some black shoes. Just needs the IF sash.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

Any idea how best to transform movie Sebastian Shaw into comic? I have liike 2 or 3 shirtless chest parts, but getting those pants and yellow belt may be difficult... I guess Iron Fist could work.

Using Shaw's hair, FA Beast's face, Danger Room Wolverine chest and arms, Lady Loki's legs, FA Ryu's shins, and some black shoes. Just needs the IF sash.

How did you switch out the shins??

Nice job, BTW!

carnage is too legit.... thats the only real way to improve on the original IMO... sculpted tendrils.... the wave 2 carnage is probably one of the best mates of all time.

How did you switch out the shins??

Nice job, BTW!

I sort of just... popped them out with a little help from an xacto knife. It sort of broke the Lady Loki's shin parts, but I won't ever use them anyway.

It just took a little moving and prodding. The only problem now is the way it looks.. I think a little sharpie can give the knee some definition without it looking like 2 different leg pieces.

Edited by Zexion_Armando

That Carnage is just fricken amazing man!