• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Loki recipe;

Base - w16

Helmet, wrist guards & staff - Avengers movie

Cape - Thor movie

Boots/shin guards and waist piece - Lady (w33?)

Head - Stormbreaker

... 5 Lokis, it seems

So I decided to focus on some civilians this holiday weekend and started with Piotr.

2013-05-27151018-1_zps65744fa5.jpg

Took the boots from Outback Piotr. The legs, chest, arms and hair from Namor, the crotch of Giantsized X-Men Piotr same with the vest and the face of a random. THe cuffs are from a AVX Wanda.

Kitty is just a Karma body with a Maya Hair piece. I also have a painted Original X head piece that she is displayed in when showing off Sprite.

I really never understood how that worked with Peter's costume. It doesn't even make sense from a pseudo-science perspective.

Me either. I think it was a cop-out. The blue legs are easy enough to swap out for but I like this one better. Besides it's date night!

But Deadpool expressed his concerns on the matter as well and brought Box to support him.

2013-05-31152211_zps585f5f85.jpg

Piotr is upset about his college fund and letting the other strippers down. It will pass.

2013-05-31152347_zps3cf5d873.jpg

Here's a together shot of the Colossus twins.

2013-05-31152430_zps16f75845.jpg

Edited by thereasonsy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am getting ready for my Reaper modification and was just thinking, doesn't Sauron usually wear purple pants like the Hulk?

I would. Did you already get the marvel now minimates? I've been looking at toys r us no luck... Yet

They aren't out yet, I just like to get my parts together so that it is just done once I get the figure. If not I goof off as my poor Firestar custom is finding out.

I'm the same way.

He's been shown in a LOT of different crotch-covering options:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=659&q=Marvel+Sauron&oq=Marvel+Sauron&gs_l=img.3..0.761.2449.0.2708.13.9.0.4.4.0.129.341.8j1.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.17.img.HTCNYtgVhsU

I, myself, got an extra Zombie Mike for tan pants.

I'm also really hoping there's a color difference between the comic & TRU versions. I've started getting cases, so I'd be troop building the comic wave, and would get only one TRU for Sauron himself.

I'm the same way.

He's been shown in a LOT of different crotch-covering options:

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&site=imghp&tbm=isch&source=hp&biw=1024&bih=659&q=Marvel+Sauron&oq=Marvel+Sauron&gs_l=img.3..0.761.2449.0.2708.13.9.0.4.4.0.129.341.8j1.9.0...0.0...1ac.1.17.img.HTCNYtgVhsU

I, myself, got an extra Zombie Mike for tan pants.

I'm also really hoping there's a color difference between the comic & TRU versions. I've started getting cases, so I'd be troop building the comic wave, and would get only one TRU for Sauron himself.

I'll be doing the exact same thing but i'll probably just sculpt a loincloth.

I think the hardest part is not knowing how the tail attaches. Meanwhile I am still looking for an acceptable blond hair piece for Kazar that is more wild and not too "girly". I have been debating between short and long hair as well but we shall see. I also want to get another Johnny Storm blode piece for use with Dazzler. I still haven't found the right hair piece for her. I currently have her using Star-Girl's hair and it is ok but still not perfect. Yes, I am that annoying ;).

Interesting but it looks like the tail plugs into the same unit as the wings so you may not need to cut. Speaking of cuts, I have been toying around with a short ninja do (that is not in canon) for Psylocke and the quest continues for Dazzler hair piece I like.

2013-06-17164009_zps71ffc415.jpg