UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

They look great! I love the X-Cutioner! And that Ikaris is pretty stellar for a QC.

Thanks, Zach! Ikaris is gloves, waist piece, and boots from Terrax. Torso from Thor-Pool. Face and legs (possibly hair) from Captain America. I did a little painting on the waist piece to color match to the blue. 

• 1 month later...

i've been asking for a stryfe since i can remember.

and department h wolverine and maverick.  i'm a sucker for 90's x-men stuff.

edit:  just googled it.  apparently it is team x wolverine i'm requesting.  see 'codename wolverine' section:
https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/the-complete-history-of-wolverine-part-3

Edited by nandoninny

7 minutes ago, DSTZach said:

Yes, Team X Wolverine, Maverick and Creed would be great. We need to figure out who else would be in that set. 

there may be a Jean and Scott minimate that you guys showed pretty recently that would fit the timeline

Well, if you mean '90s Jean, who was in the lost Walgreens wave, and '90s Scott, which I don't think we've shown, they don't really fit into the Team X timeline. It looks like Mastodon, Kestrel and Silver Fox were on the team?

Honestly, the 3 team x and omega red and you can put a turd in there i’d buy it. Silver fox is probably better.  Sorry for being off topic from the great customized mates here

Edited by nandoninny

11 hours ago, DSTZach said:

Great stuff! How have we not made... any Slingers ?

THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING!

It's the PERFECT four pack!  Toss in an 'on the run' Spider-Man and you've got yourself a certified banger!

On 4/12/2024 at 8:10 PM, DSTZach said:

Yes, Team X Wolverine, Maverick and Creed would be great. We need to figure out who else would be in that set. 

Omega Red and Silver Fox. Maybe John Wraith or another pass at Mystique. Cyber, oh gosh, I'd like a Cyber. Absolute potential here for a boxset.

Albert with an Elsie-Dee minifigure?

On 4/13/2024 at 2:32 PM, AFMcGill said:

Omega Red and Silver Fox. Maybe John Wraith or another pass at Mystique. Cyber, oh gosh, I'd like a Cyber. Absolute potential here for a boxset.

Albert with an Elsie-Dee minifigure?

oh hell yeah!!  how could i forget albert?!!?  that'd be 2 'wolverines' in one box though.  interchangable parts would be needed.