Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Any green female faces that match the green from the Brotherhood Quicksilver?

fig2911flg.jpg

That Quicksilver's arms and legs are PERFECT for those wanting a FF She-Hulk (the two She-Hulk heads don't match).

Nope. At least mine don’t. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2019 at 5:07 PM, bzorio said:

Does anyone know if there is another minimate with this hair besides Nightwing? It's for a Kyle Rayner custom.

fig0464h250.jpg

Make sure to show off that Kyle Custom!!! He’s my favorite lantern.

3 minutes ago, thereasonsy said:

Make sure to show off that Kyle Custom!!! He’s my favorite lantern.

I will!

I'm making a lot of stickers these days, I hope to finish soon to print. So far I finished Kyle Rayner (my favorite GL as well) and classic Martian Manhunter from DC; the Marvel's Inhumans Karnak, Gorgon and Triton; and The Phantom, Flash Gordon and Mandrake from Defenders of the Earth. Lothar and Ming will be the next ones.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2019 at 4:40 PM, Heinous said:

I tend to make up stuff I think I saw so maybe this doesn't exist, but does any one know who did a Fraction costume Hawkeye. I'm specifically looking for one that had the bandage over the nose. 

Are you sure it was a minimate & not another type of figure? I ask since while I haven't seen a Minimate version I have come across this:

http://bearakoscorner.blogspot.com/2017/05/toy-custom-hawkeye-hawkguy.html?m=1

I made one that I think I posted but it didn't have the bandage. Mine was just the minimate in that costume that we have with some of the gear removed and the lower arms swapped with some from a movie Hawkeye and slightly modified so left and right were correct.

2 hours ago, youbastards said:

Not sure exactly what shade you are looking for, but this is the closest I could find.

fig2415flg.jpg

fig2294flg.jpg

fig1362flg.jpg

Thanks. I was looking for dark gray & that Bullseye might work as long as I can find a center crotch piece in the same shade with zipper detail. Plus it means getting more zombies I don't have. & that is a plus.