UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't take any offense to him saying quite good, especially when you see people on Instagram like @leskoting 

Seriously. That guy is amazing. Such smooth paint apps on white, yellows and oranges (among every other color) sculpting is top knotch also 

@Heinous your Blind Spot and Typhoid Mary customs are excellent, as well as the other customs of yours i’ve seen. Blind Spot and Typhoid Mary just seem to stick out the most in my mind. I remember thinking the Blind Spot was a factory minimate when I first saw it. Your skills are really good! Way better than I can do! 

Edited by Freaqualizer

35 minutes ago, Freaqualizer said:

@Heinous your Blind Spot and Typhoid Mary customs are excellent, as well as the other customs of yours i’ve seen. Blind Spot and Typhoid Mary just seem to stick out the most in my mind. I remember thinking the Blind Spot was a factory minimate when I first saw it. Your skills are really good! Way better than I can do! 

Thanks alot, that Blindspot is one of my favorites too. I really think he(character, not my custom) doesn't get the love he deserves because he's such a new character 

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/29/2019 at 3:35 PM, Heinous said:

Yup, I hand paint everything. I never got into digital designing like Luke does 

Your skills are really top notch. Painting is my least favorite part of the process, so I never do it unless I have to, and certainly not detailing unless there's no way around it.

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Heinous said:

I could be making this up, but I thought I saw someone make comic versions of the warriors three at some point. Any one have any idea if these are real or I'm just imagining this? 

https://www.deviantart.com/luke314pi/art/The-Warriors-Three-Custom-Minimates-296585012

Luke made them at one point. I remember seeing them on his site at one point, but that seems to be gone. His Deviant art page looks like it still has them though.