mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

Have you found a good cape for Rogue?

Image result for bachalo rogue

I’m not a cape person Incredibles taught me that lesson. I would imagine Polaris’ cape could work but the greens may be off. One could also try Spectre or Hydra Elite and they could potentially work with the hood. 

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, i don't have any photos at the ready - but months ago (when it came out) i concocted the perfect recipe for 90s Black Knight... complete with both the regular costume he wore and the 90s bomber jacket from that old Cap... it was basically just the BK minimate with arms and legs from Axis Hobgoblin (or just legs if you do the jacket). Swap in a spare Gambit head from the Strike Force wave and Kitty Pryde hair if you want unmasked Gann Josin Dane. I remember I found a great cape for it (black cape with red inside) but I can't remember what it was. I know it wasn't Black Queen Jean (too wide) and it wasn't Batwoman (since that one unfortunately has a popped up collar piece - although I do need to get that since it would work well for my Alpha Flight Nemesis - Lady Deadpool, early wave Ult Spidey Head, that cape, Nightcrawler's sword - there's a bonus kitbash for you).

Anyone know what cape i was eyeing up and forgot? I'm not entirely sure if it had the golden neck bit, but the rest was accurate.

Also he basically had a lightsabre. I'm sure I found something good for that, but have forgotten that as well?