mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, fwoosheyman said:

Decided to upgrade Infinity War Thor to make him more accurate. Quite happy with the results.

Dyl2Iuy.jpg

Wrist gauntlets are from whom?

Has anyone made a Chamber?

I've got an idea for a recipe, but would love to see how other people handle the flame... is there a fire head piece out there that is perfect for that? My first thought was Jack o Lantern's flame but turned around but that's no good.

3 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

I've got an idea for a recipe, but would love to see how other people handle the flame... is there a fire head piece out there that is perfect for that? My first thought was Jack o Lantern's flame but turned around but that's no good.

If I were to make one, I'd just cut up some other flame pieces and glue them together to work, I don't think there are pieces that work for chamber as is 

7 hours ago, AFMcGill said:

It's not great, but here's my attempt at a Chamber. I used the flamethrower flame that came with some of the Alien sets and dremeled it to fit around his head.

thumbnail-1.jpeg

thumbnail.jpeg

Edited by Tribble_WC

3 hours ago, MisterPL said:

I'd take a Generation X assortment. But who's the BAF?

I would pick Jubilee or Penance TBH. Chamber with M, Synch with Husk, Skin with Emplate, Emma with the one not a BAF. But honestly if take a 4 pack with parts at this point.