Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
21 hours ago, Swarm198 said:

Several months back (maybe even more) someone on here posted a picture of a custom comic Iron Monger made from a Mega Man minimate. Can anyone provide a picture of that so that I can copy the recipe? Thanks.

I went back to page 60, which was in 2015 and I didn't see anything 

Are you sure it wasn't a blue repaint of the armor from the first movie? I remember seeing that. We never got Mega Man as a Minimate, either....

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/6/2018 at 3:46 PM, Swarm198 said:

That’s the one. And yeah, I’m positive it was comic-accurate.

I’ve looked through this thread (along with many others) as well. I think it may have been erased with the purge.

On 2/6/2018 at 4:06 PM, hellpop said:

Only Iron Monger I recall is the one someone did with a metallic blue wash over the movie figure.

BTW, the other day I decided to pop the Abomination's head on the Kluh body, and it makes for a pretty nice bulked up Abomination.

Fwoosheyman did one with the megaman boots! Unfortunately the pictures have been purged. 

Edited by ElGallo21

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know the costume, but it looks good! 

Does anybody know of some feet I could use for abomination that have toes and not ripped pants on the upper part? 

Edit: nevermind, found some alt blob feet that'll work

Edited by Heinous

Just got some of the new mates in the mail and since the Logan came with a spare chest piece, it dawned on me it could work well enough for a non-X-uniformed version of the first kitbash I ever made...

tumblr_p5861maCVt1tms107o2_540.jpg

I'm in no hurry to make a better version, a passable one is fine - as i think it's looking more and more likely we might end up with an official Legion.

This was a one I worked on for ages, avoiding the obvious solution of just printing a chest, and am giving up on (part of the problem was matching skin tones - there's several chest pieces with chest symbols, some that are passable enough as a pentagram, I got intending to use and then finding the skin tone did not match the head (and i needed a head with red eyes)

tumblr_p5861maCVt1tms107o3_540.jpg

Two minor kitbashes, has anyone found a decent skirt piece that works for Radioactive Man? I was so hoping Titanium Man's skirt would work but it's very much the wrong colour (and too big)

tumblr_p5861maCVt1tms107o1_540.jpg