UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

1 hour ago, emperorshotz said:

35071190754_0d0dc33b98_c.jpg

My Rachel-Grey Summers collection featuring a few simple quick customs and a few paints/decals.

My jealousy is palatable. Do you hear me? Just take all my money.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

I'm thinking of turning the newly revealed wave 74 Thor into the current Unworthy Thor with a colossus arm and the superfluous MCU Iron Fist head. Can anyone think of a suitable piece for his axe Jarnbjorn?

I have one on Shapeways.

1 hour ago, Zylek said:

Closest thing I can think of would be this but it might need to be modded a little:

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/acc.php?i=1373&n=Sword+-+Flat

18 minutes ago, Dave said:

I have one on Shapeways.

Thanks. Both of those are good options, the BB sword looks like it would work with  the hilt cut off half way through.

I wonder which would be harder, finding the BB accessory or painting the 3D printed one...

2 hours ago, BuffaloDelorean said:

If I had any skill with paint at all, JL Ezra Miller Flash seems like it would be a perfect base for a Giant-Man Vinimate. The base is red, he has the right kind of mask, he's even posed looking down.

Sames!

• 1 month later...

Turned animated Proxima into comic-style with some black pieces, paint and added some hair.

KVUJ0Df.jpg

Added the arm spikes and cape from the Marvel Universe Spiderman 2099. No paint required, they match perfectly.

kikvKis.jpg

Finally, turned Kluh (so horribly stupid) into Abomination since the animated version just doesn't cut it for me (the head, sharp angles arm pieces, etc), Switched out the feet for non-ripped pants parts and added the abomination head piece. The rest is just paint over the Kluh body.

OTKZeGb.jpg

Last is Bloodaxe. 

Zombie Red Skull head, although I may choose another. 

T-2 leather jacket. 

Black arms and chest. 

Cyclops wrist gauntlets. 

IMG_1856.JPG

I have a few others, Count Nefaria, modern Mockingbird, Madame Masque, Unworthy Thor, Ragnarok, Blue Marvel, Doppleganger, Coldblood, Stryfe (using Dave's excellent parts), Conan. 

I have a Cardiac floating around in my head that I may be making soon. i've made one with decals but I can't find him for some reason.

Edited by Freaqualizer

• 2 weeks later...