UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I used Blob's boots, thigh covers, and right bicep and hand. As well as Maestro's left bicep and hand over the original's arm. I was able to cover the gap on Maestro's bicep piece with a little apoxie and painted them all silver to match. I think the character is way to cool to not be remade one day, but until then I'm happy with him.

Just bought a lot that had some interests part swaps, wanted to share, this is a mix of some of them and a few ideas I had.E4851577-8681-4F74-9972-176398871AF1_zps

These are some of the best QC I've seen in a while. Bravo man!

PS: I'm stealing that Cap-Wolf idea...

Credit has to go to minimate-maniac for the cap wolf, he sent it to me with wolf chest, I added the cap chest, it works really well though.

Just bought a lot that had some interests part swaps, wanted to share, this is a mix of some of them and a few ideas I had.

E4851577-8681-4F74-9972-176398871AF1_zps

These are sweet! I really dig all of them but for some reason, the business casual Hawkeye and Nick Fury stand out to me more than anything lol

Dammit, just needs a bit of paint but I like it! attachicon.gifcapwolf.jpg

I like your Werewolf Captain America. You are correct just a little brown paint over the blonde hair and the flesh on the chest and legs and it would be Great! I am jealous that I do not have Civil War Box Set Captain America to use in my custom creation.