UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

I ordered the "Best Of" Spidey from Luke, but my impatience has gotten the better of me, soooo... biggrin.png

Wave 24 Spidey's body + Cyborg Spidey's head + some paint to cover up the stitch prints and cracked eye lens on the head:

10881510_761449480609993_412089620618639

Edited by fnwebslinger

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally About to get some proper display cases for my mates next month so have started deciding who is get displayed and who isn't. mostly doing teams and even though I am only missing warlock and magik from my New Mutants team(if you have them contact me). after putting them all out and deciding how each was posed I realised that karma looks really boring compared to the others. even those with no accessories can be posed based on their powers and make it visually interesting. I decided to grab some card and pink pens and after some experimenting I finally got a psychic halo that kinda works. I also added some elements to her hands just to make her pop a bit more. I know they're not comic accurate but I think they work quite well with her. also made some extras in different shapes just cause i was bored

post-2039-0-43451300-1420853838_thumb.jp

post-2039-0-99812200-1420853863_thumb.jp

Edited by JoeyCrypts

• 2 weeks later...

The head and hair from an extra daredevil from TRU13 and a Jules from Pulp Fiction two pack providing the body and briefcase used to create "Courtroom Matt Murdoch"

since Daredevil from TRU13 and Wave 43 is the same figure it seemed like a waste to keep both.

just need a cane.

post-2039-0-27183000-1422067810_thumb.jp

The head and hair from an extra daredevil from TRU13 and a Jules from Pulp Fiction two pack providing the body and briefcase used to create "Courtroom Matt Murdoch"

since Daredevil from TRU13 and Wave 43 is the same figure it seemed like a waste to keep both.

just need a cane.

the JJ Jameson blue suit works really well for that too. And I think I used the cane from the KITT Knight Rider.

I've wanted to make this version of Venom from What If... #4 for a while:

343903-138553-venom_zps12283a34.jpg

And it just occurred to me that I might have all the pieces I needed available. I came up with this:

VenomThor_zps399e9026.jpg

Not 100% sure I'll keep it together, but if I do I'll probably paint some Thor boots black to complete the look.

thanks, Zexion. i was debating whether i should've just bought Janine for $13 or the full set for like $17... then i saw Walter Peck and immediately thought 'Mastermind!' i think he turned out pretty good, too. i've already changed Moira's look a bit, though. decided to switch out Janine's head with Defender's (i think) Black Widow.

10968011_544312145706910_913963492_n.jpg

Edited by CortherX