UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't suppose any one could suggest an alternate shouting head for Black Bolt could they?

I would say FA Kirby Thor because his mouth is just open and not screaming. If my memory serves me right, Black Blot doesn't scream, he just whispers or opens his mouth and projects sound waves of catastrophic size.

That Nita is great! I'm glad I'll have a use for a spare Viper.

And that's a nice look for that Hawkeye too! Reminds me of an old Don Heck drawn issue of "Tales of Suspense" or more likely "The Avengers" where he'd be pining over Black Widow.

Thanks MM. Not having new warriors and only having limited customizing skills has been a challenge.

20140802_190736.jpg

Rucka/Checchetto Punisher:

The Wolverine head

Chris Redfield legs, belt

War Zone Assault Punisher torso, arms, feet, holsters, and weapons

Random waist riser and unknown (but fairly common) hair

I cut out the hole in the belt to fit down around the waist riser so that the riser would be hidden. I wanted a slightly more imposing Frank and I felt it balanced out his tactical vest's added bulk

Punisher-16.png

With a little help from Tenime, possibly, Sgt Cole Alves next to him will be my next project

Edited by Mnemosis

THere is something about the Black WIdow and Invsible Woman minimates that make me constantly change them. 2014-08-03221850_zps716c4a8b.jpg

This version is based on Black Widow with a X-Force Psylocke Chest the original BW belt and then Hope's hair. She is duking it out with Black Canary made from a Stargirl's hair, Question jacket (sawed off on both collar and tails, Captive Six bust and face, Captain Jack Boots and Gloves, and Jean DeWolfe's legs.

Obviously Hail Ivan and damn do I miss Pre 52 DCU and their minimates.

I need help! I'm searching for a good minimates of Hulk, Bruce Banner, and Iron Man. For Hulk, I kinda like the Indestructible Marvel NOW! Hulk but I think I can get better. For Banner, I'm interested in the movie version but I was wondering if anyone had a good recipe? And for Iron Man, I like the Ultimate Iron Man minimate. It just looks amazing but I also like the armor that comes underneath the Phoenix Killer armor. Someone help me!

Hulk > http://minimatedatabase.com/chars.php?i=4&n=Hulk

The best Hulk for me is Mega-Rage version, the closest to Sal Buscema's version.

fig1183flg.jpg

Bruce Banner > http://minimatedatabase.com/chars.php?i=5&n=Bruce+Banner

The movie version is really good but I would change the pants for the Best Of Wave 2 version.

fig0567flg.jpgfig1671f2lg.jpg

Iron Man > http://minimatedatabase.com/chars.php?i=23&n=Iron+Man

Based on your opinions you can choose the Modern Heroic Age version.

fig1072flg.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

Just go ahead! biggrin.png

I only collect comic versions, so I always had this in mind. Hawkman's shield should match well, just needs a painting to look like more Nordic.

acc0092_lg.jpg

Edit: Boromir's shield is better, but I dunno about the size.

acc0183_lg.jpg

(Hail Ivan!)

Edited by bzorio

Threw together a Highway Chase Black Widow and Steve Rogers. I had to make due since I don't have any good straight red hair.

d4dc6ae4-a57d-49a2-baa2-9fac00c31a88_zps

What's the recipe for these? I'd like to borrow it.

Cap

jacket/arms Vice President Baltar

shirt ASM Peter Parker

legs Front Line Cap TFA

tennis shoes ASM Peter Parker

head/hair Front Line Cap TFA

BW

jacket/arms TWD Carol or Civil War Cap

shirt BSG Gina Inviere (BSG wave 2 Gina also would work)

legs ? Any black

boots ? I'll try to find out

head Avengers BW

hair TRU 17 BW

• 2 weeks later...