UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you on trailers showing too much that it sort of ruins the movie abit, but sadly, people are so dumb that it feels like no one will see it if they don't outright know who's in it, what happens and a scene teased from towards the film's end. That one movie, Super 8, I think it was. I went to go see it, it was enjoyable and I had no idea what I was sitting in the theater expecting, but I had a hard time convincing friends to go see it cuz they had no idea what the movie was about and either didn't wanna risk spending money on a ticket or know what's in store for them.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks for the recommendation on the prof x chair, I had no idea he had a first release, traditional chair.

Now I've got another question, which Minimate had the best trucker hat/baseball hat? I'm looking to make a Mininate version of myself and aside from TWD Glenn, I can't think of anyone else that had a hat accessory.

Thanks for the recommendation on the prof x chair, I had no idea he had a first release, traditional chair.

Now I've got another question, which Minimate had the best trucker hat/baseball hat? I'm looking to make a Mininate version of myself and aside from TWD Glenn, I can't think of anyone else that had a hat accessory.

Maybe Silent Bob

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=1879&n=Silent+Bob

Hail Ivan

of course you will probably have to alter it a bit

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=1473&n=Hale+Caesar

this one perhaps?

HAIL IVAN!

It really depends what decals you need, your best bet is checking over in the customs board to see if anyone can help you out.

I'm looking for the actual stickers to print on.

Check out Luke's toy store, they've got sticker paper on the site.

Maybe Silent Bob

http://www.minimatedatabase.com/figure.php?i=1879&n=Silent+Bob

Hail Ivan

of course you will probably have to alter it a bit

I think we're on the right track! May do that possibly.

Maybe blue? I don't think he's known for one particular color but blue seems to be the default for just about anyone in older comics with a more limited color palette. I put together one using the suit that came with J. Jonah Jameson.