UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Modifying Marvel Minimates

mtd20_2000

Could anybody here do me a favor? I'm just wondering what 90s Beast would look like with the new Ultimate Wolverine hair piece (HAIL IVAN)? I just want to know if it looks right on him before I put any money down on that Wolverine. Thanks in advance!

All I can say is it looks awesome on AOA Wolverine.

I don't own it anymore, or I'd post the pic for you.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the look of Absorbing Man in purple, might have to try something similar.

He would also look good with that Titania mate we don't have yet...

Edited by Liney

• 2 weeks later...

Oops. I thought it was one of the female chest pcs and you were using it like a tight shirt on Tony, since it's black. The way the pectoral line runs underneath is what had me thinking it was a female breast. Even better that it's a male chest piece, it works, wasn't taking a jab.

Also, my original posts were about stacks customs followed by another post about Bigvis' Ross custom. They seem to have been merged and it looks like I'm talking to stack about both of them. Did my posts get merged or am I losing my mind?

Edited by Ronan The Accuser

Quick and easy Marvel NOW Magneto recipe (no pictures yet as mine is as of now incomplete):

MvC3 Wesker body (everything including the coat obviously)

Magneto head (I use the TRU one that came with Wolverine, I'm sure there's better ones, any stern looking one will do)

X-Men First Class Magneto helmet

Dark Magneto alt head (the shadow obscured one)

Boom, done, not 100% accurate to the comic but surprisingly very close to it.

...so um, if anyone has a spare First Class helmet laying around teehee.gif lemme know.

Edited by WinterSoldier

After seeing Winter Soldier and loving it so much, I felt the urge to throw together a quick "golden age" Cap from the end of the movie by combining two Caps from the first movie. I just took the torso from Front Line Cap and swapped it with the Cap that came with Red Skull and removed the holster.

81960539-3e9b-41d7-881d-9f3f7b612bea_zps

• 2 weeks later...

I know this is discussed from time to time, but has anyone yet found a good motorcycle that fits Minimates just yet?

Side note, and come to think of it; if Marvel wont allow licencing for Minimates vehicles, can't DST make a generic motorcycle for a non Marvel line?