Ultron Chest

MVC3 Thor Cape

Morg Gloves and Boots

Secret War Doom Arm Braces

Dreadnought arms and legs

Battle Beast Moose belt

I based mine off of this as reference

250px-Stryfe_002_zpscb84f031.jpg

Here's an alt. version of Amara (Magma) from the New Mutants.

I'm sure many people have put something like this together, but here's my version since there was never a minimate of Amara powered down.

k185q8.jpg

FC Emma Frost hair, New Mutants Karma body, New Mutants Magma arm, AvX Hope Head.

Great job, except with the Karma body you're powering down her breasts too. tongue.pngturned.gifteehee.gif

I'm sure many people have put something like this together, but here's my version since there was never a minimate of Amara powered down.

k185q8.jpg

FC Emma Frost hair, New Mutants Karma body, New Mutants Magma arm, AvX Hope Head.

Great job, except with the Karma body you're powering down her breasts too. :tongue: :turned::teehee:

Lol yeah you need to use a magik chest

Lmao, noted.

k185q8.jpg

Great job, except with the Karma body you're powering down her breasts too. tongue.pngturned.gifteehee.gif

>Lol yeah you need to use a magik chest

Lmao, noted.

Was Amara busty? I don't know why but I just remember Illyana being the busty one and the rest of the girls were flatter. PS Love Tone's instagram. Solid.

I'm posting this both here, in the Modifying Marvel 'mates thread, and my own customs thread. Sorry if you read it more then once!

So the other day I bought a second Blastaar from Luke, since it's part of his great March sale and I wanted to use his hairpiece for something. So, when he came I took off the hairpiece and stuck the rest of him in my fodder bin. Yesterday, I was digging through there looking for some parts, and Blastaar ended up in my hand. My five year old daughter was hanging out with me (she likes to build Minimates from my scraps), and she saw Blastaar and said "I know who that is. That's Darkseid". I started to say "no, actually that's..." and I stopped, and took another look at him. Hmmm, Darkseid, you say?

Darkseid.JPG

Not bad, right? I mean, it's not perfect, but that's a pretty darn good bulked up Darkseid. Thanks, Delia!

Edited by hellpop