UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

CustomCon 26

I know we already have two big custom events going on, with Charitymates 4 and the Amalgam Custom Contest, but CustomCon 26 is right around the corner! The entry deadline is Monday July 5th. I am definitely going to have an entry. Anyone else planning on putting something together?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Thanks so much for all your Basterds love!!!

It was a lot of fun to imagine these guys. I had the idea back in spring and was working on possible characters to come up with. In the beginning I wanted to do steampunk Avengers, but when I finished the first ones - Thor and Iron Man - I came up with this background story and let them team up with my Lincoln mate, so I needed a leader. Nick Fury was born and he opened the doors for various non-Avengers characters. A good thing, because I LOVE the way Cable turned out. Big thanks to BHM by the way, who was kind enough to support my submission by proofreading the texts!

And I'm glad you like Clint, since he was a pretty late addition. I had some parts looking somehow steampunkesque, so I was thinking about who might use them. Goggles and that gun were screaming for a sharpshooter, so Hawkeye was the man.

Here's a pic with Abe and his secret squad. I'll add more pics and details to my custom thread later this week.

Again, thanks for the love!!!

Some great looking re-imaginings there man!

The steam-punk idea has worked really well. I particularly love Fury, Hawkeye & Cable.

I'm looking forward to even more characters :)

(you are gonna do more, right? . . . . Right?)