UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What will the AFX & SDCC exclusive multipacks be??

fwoosheyman

When was the last time they made a Wolverine variant that excited you? Wave 28's was in most people's estimation the best version ever made, but I wouldn't say that I was excited by him. When you make eleventy-billion versions of the same character there is bound to be some 'rip-offs' in the bunch.

I'll be excited when they announce an Age of Apocalypse Weapon X Wolverine Variant! That's pretty much the only Wolverine Variant that would make me giddy.

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need an updated brown costume Wolvie, aoa wolvie

And an Albert. Then we never need another.

moc847

An Albert & Elsie Dee 2-pack would be hilarious!!! :)

Definitely AoA Weapon X

Sounds like we'll most likely be getting an updated Brown Wolvie soon, between part resue from Daken and 'Ravaged' Wolvie.

I could live with a true BWS Weapon X, with all the gear, wires, etc that should have been included on the one from the TTA set.

And finally, "Adamantium being ripped from his bones" Wolvie! :yes:

We need an updated brown costume Wolvie, aoa wolvie

And an Albert. Then we never need another.

moc847

Albert! i totally forgot about him! LOL. If they HAD to make another two after Albert & AOA Weapon X, then i wouldn't object to a 616 Weapon X Wolverine post-2737-1278679248_thumb.jpg

& an Adamantium Skeleton like the one Luke made recently (although i can't find a photo of it now :( ) I kick myself repeatedly for not winning that bad-boy on eBay.

EDIT: Oop! found a picture: post-2737-1278679785_thumb.jpg

This would be an awesome release if they could make it this good and on a clear mate.

Edited by Nessex

I am definitely not an advocate for having a Spidey/Iron Man/Wolvie in every wave. But if that's how DST needs to market 'Mates, I get it. And here are some other Wolvie variations I wqouldn't mind seeing:

AoA, Windsor-Smith Weapon X and Albert could all be fun.

Also....

0037a.jpg

Madripoor/Patch (with two faces - one with the patch and one all feral like here)

logan-team-x-uniform.jpg

Team X Wolverine

wolverine5.gif

Feral Wolverine with the hideous dog face! ;)

And of course, the Fang costume.

I am definitely not an advocate for having a Spidey/Iron Man/Wolvie in every wave. But if that's how DST needs to market 'Mates, I get it. And here are some other Wolvie variations I wqouldn't mind seeing:

AoA, Windsor-Smith Weapon X and Albert could all be fun.

Also....

Madripoor/Patch (with two faces - one with the patch and one all feral like here)

Team X Wolverine

Feral Wolverine with the hideous dog face! ;)

And of course, the Fang costume.

Yeah, I want a Fang costume Wolvy, and I've wanted to have a Feral Wolverine minimate for some time.

I'd also really like a "New fantastic 4" Wolverine for some reason, although that at least is a quick custom waiting to happen.

I'm still pining for a House of M "Red Guard" group of characters, one of them Wolverine. Include Toad, Mystique, and Rogue -- whom I'll admit is the main reason I want a set and not just Wolverine. Fine, make it a 2-pack, just make it happen.

Also, I'll support the call for an actual fully-decked out Weapon X and an updated AXM costume [the latter preferably with an alternate "pulled down to back of neck" mask].

Edited by lastmaximal

• 4 weeks later...

So was I the only one who's Jubilee's alternate face was messed up?

I got all happy when I seen you could spin it around, to have the no glasses look, but when I did it, it looks like half her face is missing.

I couldn't tell if it stuck to the hair or was just messed up from the beginning when it was applied!

I wrote diamond, so we'll see how that goes.

But now I have to find someone whos just selling her---and to make sure both faces are intact!!!!!

Looking at a few sites today I see that the X-Force minimate set is 'In-Stock' in places like BBTS as well as Luke's...

However I also notice Luke's site doesn't seem to list the 90s X-Men set anymore. I ordered both sets so I'm wondering what's up with that.

Looking at a few sites today I see that the X-Force minimate set is 'In-Stock' in places like BBTS as well as Luke's...

However I also notice Luke's site doesn't seem to list the 90s X-Men set anymore. I ordered both sets so I'm wondering what's up with that.

I've just had a great idea.......

.......ask Luke .

Luke mentioned in another thread that he has sold out of the X-Men set and will be unable to get anymore in.

Whether their selling out before the X-Force set was due to greater popularity or to Luke getting less X-Men sets to begin with is a secret only Luke knows :P

Edited by Nessex

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or if any one noticed this before, But I just bought my ticket for NY Comic-con and i notice under the AFX booth the mentioned the AOA minimates ans a NEW MUTANTS BOX SET !!!! including Sunspot and Karma, Cannonball and Wolfsbane!

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place or if any one noticed this before, But I just bought my ticket for NY Comic-con and i notice under the AFX booth the mentioned the AOA minimates ans a NEW MUTANTS BOX SET !!!! including Sunspot and Karma, Cannonball and Wolfsbane!

AMWSOME!!!!!! any pics?