UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What will the AFX & SDCC exclusive multipacks be??

fwoosheyman

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Er, um, I mean...

Wow! Rob Liefeld in the flesh! Signing minimates!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Be sure to stop by and meet the legendary artist and get your X-Force Minimates signed for FREE! Please note Rob will not sign any product other than the X-Force Minimates."

Oh, that's so generous of him....

Well, he's being generous to AFX. If he's coming to their booth to sign their exclusive, I can understand not wanting the line clogged with people trying to raise the value of their comic books. It may even be their call not his.

I'm not really up with all this Rob Liefeld 'hate' but I guess it's deserved because I know just how generous & charitable all you guys are ! I'm not saying I'm mad keen to get anyone to sign anything but I may well stroll over & see how long the line is . I'll add a tinge of irony because I was going to add that I nearly went & got Lindsay Wagner's autograph at SDCC in 2008 , like I said I don't get autographs but........because she looked so cute & so very very lonely at her signing desk I went across & we chatted for a while ,lovely lady,lovely moment......what's ironic? The irony lies in the fact that I was going to pre-empt the barrage from 'my less tactful reader' reminding me how old she is by actually checking via Wiki. So what the f*ck is ironic bhm??? :angry: Check out the Wiki link ,check out the picture .......

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lindsay_Wagner

Spooky! :)

So - last year there were 4 or 5 Marvel Box Sets announced around SDCC.

There's only 17 days left . . . Do we think we'll see any more announcements, or will it just be the 90's X-Men & X-Force this year?

im hoping for 1 more announcement itleast (my fingers crossed)

No, I think that's it for this year. The Ghostbusters set seems to have taken one of the Marvel slots, and I think AFX is being a little more conservative this year, considering how many box sets they did last year.

Just think back to the year when all we got was the zombie Daredevil/Giant Man two pack and consider how spoiled we've gotten... ;)

Edited by Lobsterman

No, I think that's it for this year. The Ghostbusters set seems to have taken one of the Marvel slots, and I think AFX is being a little more conservative this year, considering how many box sets they did last year.

Just think back to the year when all we got was the zombie Daredevil/Giant Man two pack and consider how spoiled we've gotten... ;)

Fair call. Getting Feral & Domino is pretty exciting. I should be content with that :)

yeah i agree i do feel pretty spoiled when i think back over the years just hoping!!!

looks like Cable still comes with that ridiculously large belt <_<

Glad Magneto's cape looks a bit more comic accurate too. Bishop looks pretty cool. i'm no longer fussed about the lack of sculpted neckerchief. I'm a bit bummed that Jubes didn't get sculpted glasses - but this beats having no Jubes at all. And she has some detailing on her shirt & what looks like an 'X' logo over her heart. B) It's an improvement - that's for sure!

And at least we get some women who aren't either smiling or looking sultry! Jubes, Feral & Dom all look royally p!ssed off.

I think Feral looks pretty awesome. I might be in the minority here - but i'm stoked to be seeing 3 new x-chicks and someone as periferal (see that typo? you see what i did there?) as Feral.

Minor disappointment about Jubes, but overall - i'm officially excited. :thumbsup:

Chuck hinted that seeing them would also answer what accessories would come with them and if that's so then there's no accessories.

Bishop does appear to have at least one gun packed with him . . .

I might glue the bubble gum accessory that came with the GI Joe 25th Ann. Breaker figure to Jubliee's face if it'll work out right. Not only will it make her look better, but it'll cover up that dumb expression on her face.

Great call GH, thanks for that idea! That should look great, but if out of scale, a small pink craft bead should work too!

[That's my plan for Speedball's bubbles too!] :thumbsup:

Edited by youbastards

I might glue the bubble gum accessory that came with the GI Joe 25th Ann. Breaker figure to Jubliee's face if it'll work out right. Not only will it make her look better, but it'll cover up that dumb expression on her face.

Great call GH, thanks for that idea! That should look great, but if out of scale, a small pink craft bead should work too!

[That's my plan for Speedball's bubbles too!] :thumbsup:

You guys are cool like that. That's what I was thinking of doing when I got around to a Boom Boom quick custom. :D

I'm waiting for someone to chime in with a "just be happy they're making her" comment.

Battle Ravaged Wolverine is a ripoff. He's just a Feral Weapon X with pants.

When was the last time they made a Wolverine variant that excited you? Wave 28's was in most people's estimation the best version ever made, but I wouldn't say that I was excited by him. When you make eleventy-billion versions of the same character there is bound to be some 'rip-offs' in the bunch.