UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What will the AFX & SDCC exclusive multipacks be??

fwoosheyman

• Replies 434
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I would like to see a new Nightcrawler I think it's unlikely

due to the fact that he is currently dead.

I've been waiting for a new Nightcrawler and hope that one comes out soon. My little brother really digs him and I plan on getting him whatever 2 or 4-pack Nightcrawler comes included in.

Edited by Killek

God, please no New Mutants Cannonball. At least not before or instead of 90's Liefeld X-Force. I loathe every version of his costume except the 90's one, but I'd take any of them over the New Mutants one. Ugh.

I think someone else already said something along these lines, but I like the basic, fairly iconic nature of the New Mutants outfits. Very similar (intentionally, I'm sure) to the original X-Men outfits. Would be nice to have them on my shelf. Regarding the 90s Liefeld abominations, most will stay hidden away in my giant box-o-Minimates. Never to be seen or heard from again.

Edited by karamazov80

Oh, Rob.

-> CHECK IT <-

Rob Liefeld created a number of characters in the 90’s. They all had a few things in common, they were all incapable of smiling, they all had big shoulder pads and knee pads, they all had a lot of pouches and they all had stupid names. Cable, Stryfe, Deadpool, Shatterstar, they all sound like named thrown out by 6 year olds having a one-up contest on codenames before they play “soldiers” in the backyard. The vast majority of these characters were abandoned by Liefeld after only a few appearances and other writers took over.

I disagree, I think those names are awesome. Let's see the writer of the article come up with something better.

Anyway, I can't wait for the X Force boxset. I hope Deadpool comes with another mask, and Domino comes with another head and hairpiece. If they do anymore Cables they should update the first one with shoulder straps, it's kinda disappointing that they're only printed on the front. If not, well, I can have a Hall of Cables XD

WOOT! I just realised i can FINALLY take someone (Domino) off my Top 10 most wanted signature block!

Haha, and where's Mr. Sinister? I would've bet we'd have seen him by now. Perhaps a save for AoA?

I actually hope we get this version:

Sinister_2.jpg

Preferably without the goatee. Or with the goatee on an extra head.

Hint to DST: package with brown Wolverine.

Edited by Dio

There are plenty of villains that don't have goatees. Besides, you can tell from his voice :P

Yes, plenty of inferior villains.

I would much rather have a normal sinister than AoA. The AoA Sinister looks like a Marilyn Manson/Rob Zombie hybrid.

It's true that goatees make the villain. I once had a goatee and couldn't help but be evil. I was maiming and pillaging and the whatnot everywhere I went.

EDIT: Woops. Wrong place.

Edited by Turtle

Considering I don't have the previous Iron Fist minimate released (I have the Power Man from an order a while back), I would definitely buy that set for modern versions of him and Luke Cage, the ladies would just add icing to the cake. XD

Considering I don't have the previous Iron Fist minimate released (I have the Power Man from an order a while back), I would definitely buy that set for modern versions of him and Luke Cage, the ladies would just add icing to the cake. XD

I lucked out and got them both last week. They're pretty awesome.

post-3612-1276424779_thumb.jpg

I have the 90's set up for preorder, and I am working on getting the other ones.

EDIT: Alright, I heard back from my supplier, and I will be able to carry the other SDCC sets, but I can't put up pre-orders until the day after SDCC has ended. These will ship approximately two weeks after SDCC has ended.

The AFX sets are now up for pre-order for attendees and non-attendees. They also have the 90's Xmen for preorder as well.

So I guess there aren't any more "surprises" to reveal. Man, I was (naively) hoping they were going to pull out another X-Force set at the last minute... :confused:

Edited by Lobsterman