UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Speed Racer Minimates Preorder

I actually hope so because only thing worse than no mates out there is a glut that retailers can't shift and make them avoid future releases.... like all the local retailers here...

I'm wondering what they mean by "Set of 4"? Are they including the vehicles in this? Aren't Speed and X the only figures that were listed in Previews?

I'm wondering what they mean by "Set of 4"? Are they including the vehicles in this? Aren't Speed and X the only figures that were listed in Previews?

I'm guessing the set of four are ...

*Speed Racer

*Racer X

*Trixie

*Captain Terror

rxcptt1.jpg

speedtrix1.jpg

That's what I'm wondering. I'm pretty sure that the Previews listing said that only Speed and X were coming out now... I could be wrong, though. I'm definately too lazy to try to find the last issue to check my facts...

That's what I'm wondering. I'm pretty sure that the Previews listing said that only Speed and X were coming out now... I could be wrong, though. I'm definately too lazy to try to find the last issue to check my facts...

Yea previews has them listed as Speed and Racer X in the assortment. I am thinking of ordering a case of these so if anybody wants a set let me know.

Jeff of the Minis

I am thinking of ordering a case of these so if anybody wants a set let me know.

I already preordered a set but I might need another to try customizing these vehicles. Batmobile anyone?

I went ahead and order a case which has 12 packs. I curious to see the assortment turnout.

Cool now I have a go to man for those ? ;)

I'm not going to preorder these as I dont think we'll see them til early next yr at the earliest.

T.

Well it really depends on the product and how they are solicited. Some items do come on the date as advertised. Others are sometimes available to see how much interested and wait till they get x number of orderes before they are produced and get released.

same as shane,

Although I 'm not a speed racer fan, it's aminimate addiction thing but these are the closest to 'hmmm should/shouldn't I' that I have come with minimates.

I know I'll buy them but how many depends on what I see :)

T.

Although I 'm not a speed racer fan, it's aminimate addiction thing but these are the closest to 'hmmm should/shouldn't I' that I have come with minimates.

I know I'll buy them but how many depends on what I see :)

I laugh at your silly pretensions that you might even consider not buying minimates. Hah! :)

I'm all over this line -- I think the styling is great for block figures (Marvel has been getting too detailed of late). AND I want to send a message that vehicles are a Good Thing (and other accessories). I know, it makes the purchase point higher, etcetera, but it's nice to have some blocky, scaled objects for our little plastic fixes to play with.

AND I want to send a message that vehicles are a Good Thing (and other accessories). I know, it makes the purchase point higher, etcetera, but it's nice to have some blocky, scaled objects for our little plastic fixes to play with.

I completely agree! That's why I'm so excited for this and the BSG line.

Don't order these from BBTS. AFX has the set available for preorder for $13.99 and you can help keep Ady out of the poor house. If you want 'em click one of the AFX banners hovering near the top...