UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

oh I'm not desperate for em or anything. Just that I hadn't seen them for less than $40.

How'd you get those results? I tend to use Australian Ebay most often so maybe those never showed up despite there apparent availability to the land down under. Also maybe they had Crazy shipping amount for me, so I never took much notice. My mind tends to blank out auctions with $35+ shipping :P .

I haven't been looking for that set very actively but I always had it in my head that it was a pricey(er) one.

Edit:

ebays.jpg

Yeah there ya go :( I wouldn't have looked twice at those.

Edited by demonpr

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stiltman is nice but honestly, no matter how freakin cool he is, I think I'm skipping. I just don't know the character enough...

That Hulkbuster, which I thought I'd skip, looks TOO FREAKIN AWESOME to pass up. What clinched it, oddly enough, was the little flip helmet. I have NO clue why.

Betsy and Lockjaw? Still skipping simply because I really don't care about either of them at all.

Betsy comes with an extra hairpiece! And a pink psy-sword! That's pretty cool right there. And Lockjaw looks great too. A shame I'll probably never get my hands on that set :(

That Hulkbuster pack will become the new Angel/Warpath. I'm SO calling it.

Stiltman looks fun! Would have been nice to get a clearer shot of the Neo Classic though just in case.

That Hulk buster looks awesome... Flip top helmet, yay! I wonder if there is detailing on the mini under the suit?

I doubt we'll see it around here for weeks if at all, TRU has been so flaky here with minimates :(

So if anyone see's any extra packs can I call dibs? :)

T.

Is this the first time than an Iron Man helmet (little one inside Hulkbuster helmet) is not a slip-on? I wonder how it will look on other bodies. . .such as the "Classic" Iron Man redux from a few waves back.

Glad Betsy has an extra hair piece. Still not the ideal pre-Asian Psylocke, but it gives me a bit more to work with.

I hope my TRU store has these tomorrow, but doubt knowing my luck. They normally seem to stick new MM in the aisle where all the specialty stuff from NECA and so on are despite them having a MM tag in the Marvel toy aisle, but way off in the Phineas and Ferb section. O_o

That flip-top head on Hulkbuster is a win!

Just noticed that guy's location. Why does Florida always seem to get these first? Based on previous patterns, if these are hitting Florida now, I should be seeing them in about a week. Fingers crossed I'll get lucky tomorrow... :)

Edited by Lobsterman

Well, I suppose there's no hope for online TRU to get this wave. Too much of the previous pegwarming. It was nice not hunting while it lasted but Lockjaw and Hulkbuster are worth the hunt for me. I haven't been as excited for any Marvel figures for a while.

So joint release with series 36 and TRU wave 7 (kind of)?

None at my local TRU, made a trip at lunch break. Asked to scan the sku (Marvel, not IM2) to see if any were on the way, none at warehouse either.

So...Michigan will see them in about 3-4 weeks from now, unless TRU has a new sku for Marvel Mates.

they're the same number.

Love those fists on Hulkbuster!!! :)

Edit: What are the extra feet that Hulk comes with, are they clear duck feet?

I was wondering that too!! The glove-fists look more like either Ult Hulks or Reed Richards' OLD gloves, but the feet look like Minimate feet, but bigger...new sculpted pieces hopefully?? With this and the new Things, maybe we've got a chance at the perfect, bulky Hulk?? :blush:

Loving Hulkbuster, and i like Betsy a lot more than i thought i would. Would be better with a psy-butterfly attachment, but we got two psy-daggers and a psy-sword. Makes up for it. :)

Oh, to Timbo: check the next page on that link; he's got a chest tampo. Not a nice one either, but he was meant to wear the armor, so i'll let it slide.

The Fwoosh boards come in fine for me, but the link from here is blocked on my work computer. And, just going to Fwoosh myself, I can't find the thread the pics are in. :(

EDIT: Actually, the sub-boards are all blocked, so finding it wouldn't do me any good anyways... Can someone post the pics here, please?

Edited by TENIME_art

Pity they couldn't give us some regular hands and feet to make another Iron Man armor from what was underneath the Hulkbuster version. Oh well, with all the extras I have laying around, I'm sure I can cobble something together, though I doubt it'll be comic accurate of anything.

I do hope these show up in my area. We've recently restocked wave 6 though, so it might take a while.

Edit: Direct links to the pics, for those who can't access the boards:

Stilt-Man

Packaging

Packaging Interior

Hulk, Iron Man, Lockjaw, Betsy

Hulk, Iron Man, Lockjaw, Betsy alternate look

Edited by drgnrbrn316