UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

I can also see a good sprinkling of members here selling them .......but in my humble opinion that is very short-sighted because trading those items here will gain you far more in the long term than a quick buck on ebay.

Really? I held onto a Colossus & DOFP Wolverine variant 2-pack from Wave 13 hoping to be able to trade it for something awesome later down the track, and here it is 20 waves later & still haven't had any interest in it. LOL.

I stopped picking up extras of variants for trade as a result. I am REALLY kicking myself for not picking up an extra set of Wave 28 these days though :( LOL

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If only DOFP Wolverine wasn't so ugly my friend...

Yeah - as far as Variants go, it's pretty freaking lame. That's what i get for hoarding a parts re-use wave i guess.

I stopped by the by the fox valley mall and pick up an extra of Lockjaw and Betsy Braddockand gamma hulk and hulk buster so click on my want/have list if you are interested.15th post down page 2 Edited by Scorpion

Would anyone be willing to pick these up and I'll pay cost plus shipping? It seems I don't have anything in my "haves" that anyone "wants" :( If I happen to come across them at any point at my TRU, I will do the same if I have not procured sets for myself.

BS

DoFP Wolvie is one of the few that I'm missing (along with Raft Sentry, Translucent XIII Jean, Bearded Thor & Black Elektra). How much you want for it?

Check out my Haves/Wants link in my signature buddy. There are a few things i'm still trying to track down. I'm also looking for the FA Havok from the MU line & the Death Variant Archangle from the MU line :)

PM me if you wanna work something out.

hey guys

On a more lighter note, my hulkbusters turned up today, All i can say is WOW.

Very impressed with the sculpt and also the tampo underneath and its very possible to turn it to a another Iron Man, and its also a good likeness to turn it into a modular Hulkbuster and the slip mask helmet fits underneath the helmet

on a side note my wave 36 also arrived and another IM themed wave for my ever increasing Iron Man collection, Stiltman and Mandarin are my favourites still.

(I have 2 jolly green rancher minimates (Gamma Hulk) for sale/ trade Pm me for more info)

No signs of this wave by me in North Florida. I've been almost every day this week. I found the new Ghostbuster wave but the Hulkbuster and Braddock minimates are the ones I really want.

Yeah, same up here in New England... GB's showed up today, still no new Marvel exclusives.... and they hit neighboring states two weeks ago.

Getting a little worried here, especially since they sold a whole 20 of each set online. They flood stores with Klaw and Storm and they're gonna skimp out on these... WTF ?!?!?

finally got my grubby lil' mitts on the betsy braddock/lockjaw 2-pack (very nice set!), but i still haven't been able to score the hulbuster iron man/gamma hulk set.

i have one question, though: IS the coloring on the hulkbuster iron man minimate's armor comicbook accurate???

I don't get it, I've gotten every TRU set from the one by my house, they always get them in, yet there has been no sign of them at all. Normally they show up within two weeks of the first sighting here, but it's been quite some time and they haven't turned up. Need my 'mates!!

I finally got ahold of a set of each a few hours ago. The only other set that was this frustrating to track down was Angel/Warpath, and I still haven't found one of those...

anyway, to make this post worth viewing:

post-37-1278784117_thumb.jpg

I'm not the first one to think of this, am I?

finally got my grubby lil' mitts on the betsy braddock/lockjaw 2-pack (very nice set!), but i still haven't been able to score the hulbuster iron man/gamma hulk set.

i have one question, though: IS the coloring on the hulkbuster iron man minimate's armor comicbook accurate???

Did you find them locally Velvet?