UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i was told both recieved shipments, and Butterfield had two boxes.

Well, 75th had all but the exclusives.

And Butterfield had all but the Hulkbusters & 1 Lockjaw.

I grabbed myself the only Lockjaw/Betsy, but I wasn't able to help anyone else out, let alone get a Hulkbuster/Gamma Hulk for myself. *sigh*

Any more requests?

Can you post a photo of a Hulkbuster sealed in a padded envelope with my address on it, being dropped into a mailbox? I'd really like to see how that looks :whistling:

Unfortunately I didn't bring my camera with me to work, so I just won't be able to get that shot. ;)

I've given up on Minimates at TRU in Oregon. I tried to get some pack earlier this year and the couple TRUs I went to had some oooooold stuff, oh and X-Men Origins Wolverine. I have no reason to believe it's any different now.

I've given up on Minimates at TRU in Oregon. I tried to get some pack earlier this year and the couple TRUs I went to had some oooooold stuff, oh and X-Men Origins Wolverine. I have no reason to believe it's any different now.

Where in Oregon?

I'm in Portland and know what you mean, There are 3 different TRU's within driving distance of here ( all different directions) and I seldom find anything until weeks after others report it, if at all.

T.

Hey guys I'm going to ask for help as my TRU hasn't even gotten in the last set. I'm willing to pay or if you're looking for any previous TRU sets or Ghostbusters, Battlestar, let me know I'll hunt them down from my OldTRU. I'm just looking for one Hulkbuster Ironman set and one Lockjaw set.

Thanks.

Whilst I was in the US I saw that the TRUs nearby to the following places had probably been frequented by 'buttheadsmate' types.....

Louisville ,Kentucky

Orange Park & Orlando , Florida

Daly City, California

Canton, Chinatown Michigan

Columbus,Ohio*

Racine,Wisconsin.

:D

* been there as well.....twenty-odd years ago......I snagged all of the Batcave playsets.

Whilst I was in the US I saw that the TRUs nearby to the following places had probably been frequented by 'buttheadsmate' types.....

Canton, Chinatown Michigan

LOL! Canton is 15 minutes from me. I saw that eBay auction this morning and got excited!

Just got back from my TRU, they were unpacking this weeks shipment!

No new mates, none on the way that they know of.

My TRU in Orem, Utah got the wave in. I picked up the exclusives and one each of the other sets. Normally my TRU gets news stuff on Thursdays so I was glad I decided to go in on a Wednesday to check.

The helmet on the Hulkbuster sits a little crooked which bugs me but otherwise I am loving these four new minimates!

The helmet on the Hulkbuster sits a little crooked which bugs me but otherwise I am loving these four new minimates!

Hmmmmm

quality control needs to look at these, better send them to me to make sure that they are ok <_<

Found them @ TRU in Bellevue, WA

Stilt Man rocks, haven't opened the exclusives yet. No QC problems, though, on the ones I've opened.

Awesome news, hopefully that means the TRU in Olympia will have some when I get in there to check this weekend.

Found them @ TRU in Bellevue, WA

Stilt Man rocks, haven't opened the exclusives yet. No QC problems, though, on the ones I've opened.

Awesome news, hopefully that means the TRU in Olympia will have some when I get in there to check this weekend.

Good luck; Southcenter (Tukwila) still didn't have any today.

Yay! I found a Betsy/Lockjaw at TRU today. :biggrin:

post-2001-1278027450_thumb.jpgpost-2001-1278027485_thumb.jpg

You're so lucky Chaz. I know you really wanted that Betsy! But not as bad as I do! Can you post more pics of her with her hair piece. I love that she comes with a hair piece.

Edited by Serge_Havok

Well much to my surprise I found this wave in Portland ( Jantzen beach) today!

I didn't expect them for a couple of weeks at least, looks like TRU is getting better at the distrib with these.

I found a whole slew of SC/CD and IM/SM paks on the pegs but only one HB/GH and no Lockjaw/BB packs. The peg was totally full so I went and found a TRU guy, he'd helped me before and smiled and said " more minimates?" when he saw me walking up clutching a set, he checked and said they only had 3 sets out back so I was probably out of luck. I said the pegs had all the same sets and that I hoped the 3 packs were those I was looking for and smiled and went to check. Yep those sets were the ones I wanted and he asked who I was lookingfor and happily handed them over!

I guess my story is to say that the guy was super cool and helpful so I'm posting to counter some of the TRU employee horror stories!

T.

p.s. I haven't opened the lockjaw set yet but the hulk buster is awesome :D