UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

Yes. I'm talking about Arcee. Ironhide and Rodimus will both be horrible. Back on the topic at hand, anyone wanna post a pic with the head under the hulkbuster on some different iron men to see how it looks?

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm more than happy to do that when I get home tonight, Deadpool. Because of the colors used, it really only works with movie Iron Man variations. I cobbled together a pretty good looking Extremis IM using various parts. I'll post pics later.

Yeah, the Hulkbuster from the Rider series. I honestly don't keep up with ML prices but one guy who had it at a toy collectible show was selling it for $75 but the price may be more inflated there. I saw the Wondercon White Lantern Sinestro going for $95. I thought the Hulkbusters were pretty common too and was expecting $30-$40. I should have gotten that figure years ago.

Yeah, the Hulkbuster from the Rider series. I honestly don't keep up with ML prices but one guy who had it at a toy collectible show was selling it for $75 but the price may be more inflated there. I saw the Wondercon White Lantern Sinestro going for $95. I thought the Hulkbusters were pretty common too and was expecting $30-$40. I should have gotten that figure years ago.

Few years back, my LCS had a ML Deadpool sitting there for months at regular price, but I kept putting off buying it because I only wanted it for the Doop. Then it sold, and a while later I looked online and realized I was an idiot.

I've been checking my local TRU every day since it was first posted on here that wave 7 was released. Granted, it hasn't been that long, but I completely missed the Angel/Warpath release, so I'm doing what I can to not let that happen this time.

But alas, no luck in my area. Is there anyone else on the boards who lives in NY? I haven't heard any specifics from anyone if these have popped up in my state. The only TRU within an hour of me is in Middletown...

I remember in-between ML wave 1 & 2 when all that sat on the shelves were dozens of Toad figures at one TRU-I'm so glad I passed those up.

I found out I'll be able to check out a different TRU tonight (Lafayette, IN) so this is me getting my hope's up=> :rolleyes:

good luck :biggrin:

The TRU stores in IL are getting the series 7 mates. I picked up the set at the fox valley store and the guy said downers and schumberg have them.

Which DG? Butterfield or 75th? If it's Butterfield, I'm gonna punch a store employee. I called a little after 6 last night, and he said the only Minimates they had were IM2 & Thor/Lady Loki... <_<

The TRU stores in IL are getting the series 7 mates. I picked up the set at the fox valley store and the guy said downers and schumberg have them.

Which DG? Butterfield or 75th? If it's Butterfield, I'm gonna punch a store employee. I called a little after 6 last night, and he said the only Minimates they had were IM2 & Thor/Lady Loki... <_<

i was told both recieved shipments, and Butterfield had two boxes.

Yes. I'm talking about Arcee. Ironhide and Rodimus will both be horrible. Back on the topic at hand, anyone wanna post a pic with the head under the hulkbuster on some different iron men to see how it looks?

1. On Extremis IM body

2. Head and torso of HB, legs and arms of IM2 Mk4, belt of IM2 Mk5

3. Same as above but with IM2 Mk5 shoulder piece. With the silver cut away, this would finish off a more sleek Extremis IM pretty perfectly, IMO. I just need to pick up some spares.

4. Size difference between DST's Extremis and mine. I like that my kitbashed version is smaller and more sleek- that seemed to be a big point of the Extremis.

5. How many helmets does this guy need?

Any more requests?

post-850-1277864351_thumb.jpg

post-850-1277864386_thumb.jpg

post-850-1277864423_thumb.jpg

post-850-1277864563_thumb.jpg

post-850-1277864634_thumb.jpg

Edited by Turtle

Guilty as charged...... I paid $1000 for a return ticket to the USA ,I got off the plane & went straight to the nearest TRU which,like everybody else,I knew had Wave 7 in stock. I bought every exclusive in the place & then returned home to England.

Are you f*cking nuts? <_<

A 'buttheadsmate type' ? Maybe you'd like to elaborate ?

Edited by buttheadsmate

*grabs some popcorn and sits down for the show*

My luck last night was bad in a way I didn't expect. I was supposed to drop one of my kids off at a meeting, which would give me time to run to a TRU and check for new stuff. Instead, he seems to have come down with strep throat and the trip got cancelled. It would seem throat infections are even working against me to find this wave.

Edited by groundhog7s