UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

TRU Wave 7 Announced!

pawcanada

• Replies 741
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kinda wish he had regular legs, or knee articulation though...

I think in the comics his stilt legs don't have knees, the whole leg just curves when he steps. I have no idea if he ever appears in-costume with regular legs -- but really, I can't see a big need to display him without the stilt legs. He is Stilt Man! :P

Just got off the phone well actully skype but ayways,It was with toys r us in orlando flordia{herndon avenue}They said that they are expecting a new mates and that they stock up every week.So I asked doo you think it will be in around the next 2 days?She was like "we cant say when we get new items,we can just say we stock up every week"so I was like is it a weekday or a weekend?she replies"sorry we cant say when they are coming"So anyone know when they usually stock up?I am going on a trip to florida on friday and ussualy saturday and sunday is when we shop and it would be awesome to pick up the hulk buster and gamma hulk 2 pack.

Edited by darkredshdow

a little off topic, but.... i hate the new page setup.

gonna stop by my local tru and see if these came in after lunch!

New Page setup?

T.

I'm assuming he means the drop-down, threadish style that shows all the posts connected to a line below the first few posts. I've had that happen randomly too; it's weird.

Easily remedied by clicking the "Options" button and selecting the better style. :)

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Just got off the phone well actully skype but ayways,It was with toys r us in orlando flordia{herndon avenue}They said that they are expecting a new mates and that they stock up every week.So I asked doo you think it will be in around the next 2 days?She was like "we cant say when we get new items,we can just say we stock up every week"so I was like is it a weekday or a weekend?she replies"sorry we cant say when they are coming"So anyone know when they usually stock up?I am going on a trip to florida on friday and ussualy saturday and sunday is when we shop and it would be awesome to pick up the hulk buster and gamma hulk 2 pack.

MY TRU's in CA say they always get there shipments in late Thurs early Fri and they always end up going on teh rack by fri evening. 3 TRU all said the same thing. But cant be sure about FL. Im so stoked, they are arriving. good times.

MY TRU's in CA say they always get there shipments in late Thurs early Fri and they always end up going on teh rack by fri evening. 3 TRU all said the same thing. But cant be sure about FL. Im so stoked, they are arriving. good times.

My suggestion is to call another TRU nearby in the same county. The TRUs in the different areas I visit get shipments on different days. I believe that if serviced by the same distribution center, they'd all get it the same day. Alternatively, you can call the same store at a different time and hope you get a nicer employee. That's kind of what I do but in person. ;)

I scored on these tonight in IL at golf mill the other TRUs had nothing but earlier stuff one had almost exclusively reed hulk and storm klaw packs. if I see more I'll post that I can help. good luck all!

If anyone wants to help me out with the new exclusive sets, I would really appreciate it :D

Im not ashamed to say im going to load up on these. Luckily, one of the TRU near me gets very very little traffic and kinda run down, BUT do carry minimates in abundance, theyll prob be shut down by next year. But not this week..ha. So im hopeful. My gut says Fri morning. If i get the chance id be happy to share. PM me with details. No overcharge either, cost plus ship. I dont believe in that.

I scored on these tonight in IL at golf mill the other TRUs had nothing but earlier stuff one had almost exclusively reed hulk and storm klaw packs. if I see more I'll post that I can help. good luck all!

I find it both surprising and sad that weird discrepancies in Minimate demand like this can still happen. I don't even have either of those sets yet. These TRU lineups really must be a minefield for DST. huh?

It's weird that folks who frequent my local TRU seem to have a pretty nuanced understanding of which packs are more popular versus which aren't. They must either lurk on the boards here or follow eBay auctions pretty closely. . .